Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

In need of Likeability Potions for Nele on Alexina

DarxianDarxian
Mabinogi Rep: 405
edited July 2, 2017 in Alexina Chat
As the titles says I need Likeability Potions for Nele to rank up my composing skills I'm somewhat of a new player so I don't have much money it'd be nice if they are free or if someone would provide information on what skill I need to make and what ingredients I need. Thanks for the help in advance

P.S: I could ask the wiki but it's best imo from people with their own opinions of what's the best

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Likeability_Potion

You were actually better off checking the Wiki since it have everything, but since you also wanted advice.

Getting them free? Probably not unless you provide the mats for someone to make or they come from an event, at which point people either feed them to their Spirit Weapons or sell them for some annoying large price tag. Looking at the info you provided, I can offer two pieces of advice.

- You can get them via Hot-Air Balloon/Rafting if you want them free, but they do require a good bit of skill ranks to be decent in getting enough stars to get the item, usually magic or ranged. I'm not sure how high you are in terms of combat skill ranks, so I don't know if this is the best way.

- Potion Making is your best option if your combat skills are low ranked. The only thing you would have to worry about is getting your hands on some Bloody Herb and the Golden Mushrooms. However, gathering the mushroom for it is a pain since it only spawns on Wednesdays, and only two per channel per night. You'll also need a Bottle of Water, a Bloody Herb, and MP per attempt. I suggest ranking Potion Making and Production Mastery so that you'll also have better success rates for making these. Oh, and training Potion Making while on the Medicine/Apothecary talent helps a ton, along with working on Potion Making on Mondays, which is the production bonus day.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    edited July 3, 2017
    Putting your IGN (InGame Name) and Server would help a lot if someone reads this and wants to gift them to you without anything asked
  • TealylamberTealylamber
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    If you can gather the mats-mainly the gold mushrooms, I can make the pots for you. Pm at Tealylamber
  • LokitinLokitin
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited February 5, 2023
    If you still need them, add me. I can easily run through a few raft trips and get some for you.