Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

problem don't understand

flofoxflofox
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
why giant cannot wear Thames Plate Armor?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    flofox wrote: »
    why giant cannot wear Thames Plate Armor?

They CAN wear Thames Plate Armor.

Are you wearing accessories?

Unless your Heavy Armor Mastery skill is ranked up enough, if you have accessories equipped, it won't let you wear Heavy Armor.
  • TheFlamingWolfTheFlamingWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Hello, i am wondering if i can have a name change...all i need is to change firewolf1701 to Firewolf1701..plz i need help on mabinogi cause the "f" is driving me insane. nexon if u know how to help me.. plz help and i dont wanna be charge $5-$20 for this, cause i dont have it and plz, PLZ i need to change it or i go insane... HELP ME
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Hello, i am wondering if i can have a name change...all i need is to change firewolf1701 to Firewolf1701..plz i need help on mabinogi cause the "f" is driving me insane. nexon if u know how to help me.. plz help and i dont wanna be charge $5-$20 for this, cause i dont have it and plz, PLZ i need to change it or i go insane... HELP ME

1 - Don't hi-jack threads. It's sort of rude.

2 - The GMs don't change the names for players unless there is a really good reason for it, namely offensive, insulting, racial, inappropriate, and anything else under that umbrella. You can try sending in a ticket via customer service to see if they will help. Otherwise, if your character isn't that far along, you could delete and make a new one with the right name.
  • DarkConductorDarkConductor
    Mabinogi Rep: 975
    Falcondae wrote: »

1 - Don't hi-jack threads. It's sort of rude.

2 - The GMs don't change the names for players unless there is a really good reason for it, namely offensive, insulting, racial, inappropriate, and anything else under that umbrella. You can try sending in a ticket via customer service to see if they will help. Otherwise, if your character isn't that far along, you could delete and make a new one with the right name.

More of, it is rude in this context. Lol