Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Barri Dungeon Bug

Senichi2Senichi2
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Technical Support
So whenever I try to do a quest in Barri dungeon, (paladin training courses is the name of the quest) In G2 you are given a quest by Craig and he sends you to barri dungeon with a pass, But when i drop the pass on the altar my screen goes black. Ive looked online to find a solution for this problem but no luck

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Seems I'm not the only one then, except mine happens on the lower floors, in particular the boss floors. Just completely black with only your character on the screen, right?
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    edited June 19, 2017
    Can we get an update with this issue? It's starting to be a pain when I'm unable to continue with a quest because the dungeon is blacked out completely.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Just bumping this issue, because I can't seem to get past this part of the quest with Barri glitching up on me still.
  • LawrenceFoxLawrenceFox
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Just started this too and have same issue sooooo anyone wanna help?
  • LeiliciaLeilicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,220
    I feel like this should be posted in the bugs section tbh. @Katherz I think this is something for you. Though, she's been behind on things a bit right now so I don't think it'll get noticed right away.