Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Momento Event wrap up~

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited July 4, 2017 in General Chat
It's okay guyz.
Spill the beans.

I'll go first...
I made 40m and hopefully once the rest of my stock sells out I'll cap out @ 60m profit.

@Nexon...........................................................................................................................

source.gif

P.S. I'll make a $100 dollar donation @ the cash shop later. onegai.gif

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I still only used my one and only account for the event, and don't plan on selling anything I got.
    You cheeeeeeeater. >:)

I did give away a few of the fine reforges, direct/metal direct dyes, and 2x exp potions to friends, but everything else I'mma use up eventually myself, so 0 gold profit here!?

I loooooove me some non-expiring 500% Golden Experience Fruits, so that was mainly what I wanted..

The non-expiring 1 hour 2x Complete Skill potions'll come in handy down the line maybe, but most of the expiring and untradeable things (like the Red/Blue Stones and the Tendering Potion SS's, and the 1 Day 2x's) will likely just sit on my other characters or rot in their bank tabs if I don't just toss them.

Got quite a few of the 25 pt skill seals collected.
    Though my main can't use them unless they uncap capped skills or release even more skills later.
    So they'll sit in my bank like the Deian seals.

I just... hate... all these partnerless Pan Goldboxes!
    Next event just needs to hand out Lorna Goldboxes like mad and everything will be right as rain.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 4, 2017
    In the future can we please just not post these threads? Please? You run the risk of something very VERY bad happening to our community. Something that hasn't happened in years. Something that would destroy Mabinogi for this continent for real.

So again please, if you made a tidy profit - Keep it to yourself and for the love of god don't post a thread about it. :|
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Man, you made out like a bandit compared to me! I just got Dance of Death, that shiny secondary title, and the echo stones for my main, and a bunch of gold boxes, dyes, and training potions for all of my characters to use in general (my main can now carry 200k in the space that 100k used to take up, and my alts can all carry 150K in 3/4 the space of 100k).

I did have quite a good time with the fear dragon, though. The difficulty of that boss was just the push I needed to encourage me to get song to rank 5 on my main. Now, I can buff, punch, slash, and cast without missing a beat. All I need is Merlin Knuckles, and my main skill set will be unstoppable...*insert evil laughter here*

...Huh? You didn't hear/read that. o:)
  • RheyRhey
    Gaea wrote: »
    Something that would destroy Mabinogi for this continent for real.

And...wut is this pandora box U speak of???

tenor.gif
    TreesVimi
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I'm jealous to those who can sell their stuff, I'm using most of the event items for myself so I didn't sell any of it at all ;_;

I have no use for the direct dyes however since I still have yet to open 3 of the fantasia pets but waiting to sell them at the right time.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 5, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »

tenor.gif

I dare not speak it's name. Consider it apocalyptic. We'll call it MB.

Don't say it anyone! FUD!
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Money burning?
  • RheyRhey
    Monster...

tenor.gif

Monster...Beating...?
  • LuckyValLuckyVal
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I spent a lot and didn't really get what I wanted, but I am happy with what I got.

Album
    https://goo.gl/photos/vdKg7HsACPzmXrZj9
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    The non-expiring 1 hour 2x Complete Skill potions'll come in handy down the line maybe, but most of the expiring and untradeable things (like the Red/Blue Stones and the Tendering Potion SS's, and the 1 Day 2x's) will likely just sit on my other characters or rot in their bank tabs if I don't just toss them.
    the timed(7day) 1day 2x? those were bank tradable. I've been able to have like 4 per week on my main character, been pretty awesome.
    still have a nice stack of 25 training seals for when I need them too, and exp fruits.

I'll be hanging onto anything I don't want for now though, the market is too flooded atm.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    the timed(7day) 1day 2x? those were bank tradable. I've been able to have like 4 per week on my main character, been pretty awesome.
    still have a nice stack of 25 training seals for when I need them too, and exp fruits.

I'll be hanging onto anything I don't want for now though, the market is too flooded atm.

Oh!
    I was including the 1 Day potion in that comment because it fell under "expiring".
    The ones from the previous weeks have all expired for me, but the ones I got most recently...

Well, there should be a skill training event coming after the maint, so maybe my other characters can make use of them to train some stuff.
    Though that'd be about the only use for me, since I don't feel much like grinding out master titles I'd never use.
  • RevellanceRevellance
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I made around 10-20m from event stuff, but if we count gacha sales I made over 200m+

That feel when you got all the rare items from gacha and sell them for ~50m a piece.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Did first quest of Memento then took a week off.
    But if I did get ahold of any good stuff for sale, I'll probably be selling for 5-15% of the value to undercut everyone. Why? I don't care about the max amount of gold possible, I like fluidity in the market. Plus, I get 100% profit either way since cost is virtually 0 in terms of gold.

LGPFFL.gif
    badnewsbarrett
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 7, 2017
    if I did get ahold of any good stuff for sale, I'll probably be selling for 5-15% of the value to undercut everyone. Why? I don't care about the max amount of gold possible, I like fluidity in the market. Plus, I get 100% profit either way since cost is virtually 0 in terms of gold.

U don't mind being flipped...?

AVR6q.gif

But dats nice of ya tho.

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    if I did get ahold of any good stuff for sale, I'll probably be selling for 5-15% of the value to undercut everyone. Why? I don't care about the max amount of gold possible, I like fluidity in the market. Plus, I get 100% profit either way since cost is virtually 0 in terms of gold.

AVR6q.gif

But dats nice of ya tho.

Is flipped.
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 7, 2017

AVR6q.gif

But dats nice of ya tho.

Is flipped.

I meant ur items...top lel. :p
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Money burning?
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Made 0 gold here. Good thing is reforge price went down. I might stock up a few before the price went up.

tenor.gif

MB… the closest thing i could think of is multiboxing

If so, is it time to let hell loose yet ?

Mass ban. -squeaks-
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited July 8, 2017
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Money burning?
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Made 0 gold here. Good thing is reforge price went down. I might stock up a few before the price went up.

tenor.gif

MB… the closest thing i could think of is multiboxing

If so, is it time to let hell loose yet ?

Mass ban. -squeaks-

Now you're bordering on FUD.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 8, 2017
    even if they did ban, I figure they would only ban the ones that are obviously multi-clienting. it's safe to assume someone could have up to 3 computers running mabi at a time on separate accounts (different members of a household).... but when someone has 10 clients running at the exact same time on the same IP then that is grounds for attention :P it's clearly multi-clienting because not many people have 4+ separate computers. if you legit use another computer or 2 then I don't think you have to worry

Something tells me they wouldn't bother anyways unless it was majorly exploiting like when people were botting conflict...and even then they just applied a gold nerf. We might start seeing more untradeable rewards after this :C (I hope not though) which is sad just because a few people majorly abused things.
    Greta
  • RheyRhey
    Arjune wrote: »
    even if they did ban, I figure they would only ban the ones that are obviously multi-clienting. it's safe to assume someone could have up to 3 computers running mabi at a time on separate accounts (different members of a household).... but when someone has 10 clients running at the exact same time on the same IP then that is grounds for attention :P it's clearly multi-clienting because not many people have 4+ separate computers. if you legit use another computer or 2 then I don't think you have to worry

Something tells me they wouldn't bother anyways unless it was majorly exploiting like when people were botting conflict...and even then they just applied a gold nerf. We might start seeing more untradeable rewards after this :C (I hope not though) which is sad just because a few people majorly abused things.

Or like sheep medals...insane as heck to obtain event rewards.