Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hairstyle Storage Coupon

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited July 6, 2017 in Vault
Have you ever been devastated losing your expensive hair to get the latest one? Did you ever wish you could go back to your old hairstyle or color, but didn't have a beauty coupon or hair dye for it? Well now you can store your hairstyle with the Hairstyle Storage Coupon! Using this coupon will store your current hairstyle and color rewarding you a Hairstyle Reversion Coupon with the stored style and color. Once stored your hair will revert back to the basic style.

00J5W-48b243e7-2b58-4dd7-95c8-001033a8a1c0.jpg

Hairstyle Storage Coupon

Hairstyle Coupon Sale Dates:Permanent

Hairstyle Bundle Sale Dates: Tuesday, Jul. 13 - Wednesday, Jul. 26
xcT6mDg.png
KakuzenSherri

Comments

• LenariLenari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    Props to you guys for listening to players and implementing something at a fair price!

I'll be grabbing a few of these to use myself. :>
    Nkeona
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 6, 2017
    Great that they listened and added something we wanted but hOLY TAPDANCING MACHA that is expensive X_X

Wish it was pon instead of NX but I'm not surprised. > >
    Vimi
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    It really is a bit pricey, and it disappears when you put the original hair back on.

Seems a bit...meh...
  • PrezzixPrezzix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    So you can't permanently own the hairstyle?
    Once the coupon has been used, it is not yours anymore right?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 8, 2017
    I told you guys you were not going to like it. The coupons are one time use.

But I guess you can keep storing before using the next style. Hence why 6k Nx is too expensive. It should be half that.
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    "Fair price", lol

As a Kaito-head, I'm certainly not investing in this overpriced nonsense. Heck, I have yet to even be given a reason to actively play.
  • Fried_ScallopsFried_Scallops
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    I wish it was transferable throughout the account...
    so sad, just bounded to that current character, what if I wanted to give the hairstyle to my alt!?
    Zeo
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    so sad, just bounded to that current character, what if I wanted to give the hairstyle to my alt!?

Oh wow, really? That really blow because someone I know who have several alternative characters in the account who have the Vocaloid hairstyle but they won't be able to transfer it to the main character via bank. ):
    Fried_Scallops
  • Mabifan321Mabifan321
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Absolutely ridiculous. This is why I don't tell any of my friends about this game lol.
    Sherri
  • Fried_ScallopsFried_Scallops
    Mabinogi Rep: 660
    Zeo wrote: »

Oh wow, really? That really blow because someone I know who have several alternative characters in the account who have the Vocaloid hairstyle but they won't be able to transfer it to the main character via bank. ):

that really sucks for them :(
    Yeah, its bounded to the Character it was used on. I tried to Bank Trade and wasn't able to remove it.... :(
    Zeo
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Gaea wrote: »
    I told you guys you were not going to like it. The coupons are one time use.

But I guess you can keep storing before using the next style. Hence why 6k Nx is too expensive. It should be half that.

Really?

Wooow.. so greedy. >:( I take it all back, IDC if they 'listened' to us or not. Nothing but greedy!