Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Props to NX

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 9, 2017
    Lulz. You can't fire someone before they did something worthy of such an offense. I mean, you could, but that is incredibly idiotic for Nexon, and establishing it as a logical move despite no known prior history about a person we do not know much of is a load of bull. It is idiotic to actually support this move that Nexon "supposedly" did. Which they probably did not.
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,480
    tumblr_o22k37vi581tydz8to1_500.gif

Came to support the props, stayed to watch the poor trolling and off topic shenanigans.
    SebastianBuffalos
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Oh man... I'll admit that reading this topic was quite entertaining, especially with that troll.

But I do agree with everyone here that it's a good thing they started to include the patch notes because it'd be nice to know what is going on! I also noticed they're improving a LOT with the Customer Support Service as of lately, they respond to the tickets rather quickly and actually make sure to take some actions on some users who have been breaking the Code of Conduct.

Please keep up with the good work, Nexon!
    NkeonaGreta