Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Talent Stat Bonus per level/age up query.

NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
edited December 23, 2016 in Help
I'm seeking more information regarding the stats that one is granted on level up and by aging though their talent. I had noticed before that beyond a certain age one doesn't get any more stat-bonus per level from their talent but I was beyond age 25 at the time. However, I'm wondering if others have more experience with this as to what age this is that it ends at.

I'm asking as I'm trying to do the math as to gauge what stats I will have at a certain point... a ballpark estimate thereof. I tend to grind early to get them so it helps to know how many levels more I need before I can stop grinding and relax till I decide to rebirth next.

Comments