Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Launcher forcing me to re-install

RobitxRobitx
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in Technical Support
I already have Mabinogi downloaded and installed in another driver but my launcher keeps forcing me to redo the whole thing again, I tried to see if I can validate the files but there is no option for that. Sure I can change where the location will be downloaded to but even afterwards the launcher still gives me the 'download' instead of 'play', and it downloads the whole game over again -.-. How can I make it recognize the game files?

Comments

• RobitxRobitx
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    edited July 11, 2017
    Nevermind, had to reinstall the launcher instead, this new launcher is just plain stupid -.-
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    This didn't work for me. I re-installed the launcher and it still wants to re-install the game.