Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who solo'd rabbie phantasm?

Comments

• DaSlayer79DaSlayer79
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Kaga wrote: »
    Being the first elf on mari to solo and all, I wasn't sure what to use tbh. Infact, I went in without any magnum reforge, gear or bhafel and did it.
    I did use blaze in it too (a lot)

Oh, I was also running it at 218 PING
    Arjune wrote: »

Giants have it a bit tougher because no play dead if deer gets rekt. crisis only lasts so long.

There are still giant(s) who solo'ed it, so it's still possible.

Gratz on first elf solo, I wish I could elf hide like you
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    DaSlayer79 wrote: »
    Being the first elf on mari to solo and all, I wasn't sure what to use tbh. Infact, I went in without any magnum reforge, gear or bhafel and did it.

Giants have it a bit tougher because no play dead if deer gets rekt. crisis only lasts so long.

Well most people went elf now anyways, so it's not too late for you to switch to elf, judging by your forum account you must be a newbie.
    If not, use your main forum account, stop hiding.
    NeynaZeo
  • DaSlayer79DaSlayer79
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited July 14, 2017

Well most people went elf now anyways, so it's not too late for you to switch to elf, judging by your forum account you must be a newbie.

nah I'm not hiding , just never cared to post on here until my girlfriend showed me yours, it's useless to solo, faster to just run with 4 people, unless u care to spend 3 hours or more by yourself in a dungeon to get a title that's crappier than black rose title. Unless your going to say it's for that magic attack which is still useless cause there's meteor master title, so in the end your just trying to show off, gratz
  • KagaKaga
    edited July 14, 2017

nah I'm not hiding , just never cared to post on here until my girlfriend showed me yours, it's useless to solo, faster to just run with 4 people, unless u care to spend 3 hours or more by yourself in a dungeon to get a title that's crappier than black rose title. Unless your going to say it's for that magic attack which is still useless cause there's meteor master title, so in the end your just trying to show off, gratz

"useless to solo" coming from someone who didn't solo (or should I say can't?), who would have thought that.
    I have been capped for years, so that was the only thing for me back then when it came out. Plus it's an achievement for someone who plays with 218 ping in EU. I wouldn't even mention it if I lived in NA, that's how easy it would have been. :^)

Glad your girlfriend nudged you about my post, didn't know it was such a big deal to her, to the point you had to make a new account.

Also the OP asked for "who solo'ed phantasm", tactics and such for solo, not how "crappy" the title is or if people did it to "show off".

P.S, it's you're.
    NeynaZeoNilrem
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 14, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    S>crystal deer 50m
    Alexina c:
    14kNEKy.gif
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Not everyone has 20-30mil for the pet.

^^^ This. Also paying over 20m+ gold for a pet who only posses Hide skill sound really ridiculous to waste gold on it, while you can buy it fresh for around 15$ dollars in cash shop if Nexon plans to bring it back. A sale on that pet would be possible thing as well.
    Zeo
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Tactics : Crystal Deer
    return void();

We know how human would react. Some people think it's legit, some people think they are cheap and stupid, some think they are all cheaters, some people don't give a dang thing. So... how about ask 'how to run Phantasm properly' or something like 'Any tips for Phantasm solo?' rather than 'who solo'd phantasm?' to bring all those flames and jealousy. Literally there's no such tip or any info but Crystal Deer stuffs going around in this thread.
    GretaZeo
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 14, 2017
    Seems like some people don't want Crystal Deer to come back just because they wan't to be special snowflakes with "Phantasm Breaker" title. Anyway, so far there are no other ways to solo that dungeon without hiding and using skills like LC and SB. Saying such things like "people lack creativity and skills" really saddens me, it's a lame excuse to make why Crystal Deer shouldn't be back.
    ZeoCrimsọnArjune
  • KokenKoken
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    edited July 14, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    I don't think giants can solo 4 the title yet...No FH/HIDE/MAG SPAM/CRK BASHING. Unless I'm late to the party. :*

We giants will have our time with the Queen. While some have already met the Queen through resourcefullness and patience. All it will take now is a cold winter wind.
    [Deleted User]Humiliating
  • ErlachErlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    I give credit to anyone who solo phantasm, because they spend some effort trying to do it. What pushed me to do it were a video when someone solo'd it without petlink and it made me feel like garbage for not getting the title.
    Faybal
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Plus it's an achievement for someone who plays with 218 ping in EU. I wouldn't even mention it if I lived in NA, that's how easy it would have been. :^)
    218 ping is considered slow? I'm playing with 300-350 ping..RIP
  • KagaKaga
    ShouK wrote: »
    Plus it's an achievement for someone who plays with 218 ping in EU. I wouldn't even mention it if I lived in NA, that's how easy it would have been. :^)
    218 ping is considered slow? I'm playing with 300-350 ping..RIP

That's with VPN, without VPN I would have the same ping as you sadly.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Seems like some people don't want Crystal Deer to come back just because they wan't to be special snowflakes with "Phantasm Breaker" title. Anyway, so far there are no other ways to solo that dungeon without hiding and using skills like LC and SB. Saying such things like "people lack creativity and skills" really saddens me, it's a lame excuse to make why Crystal Deer shouldn't be back.

Pretty much.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited July 14, 2017
    ZGZU06L.jpg

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 14, 2017
    Finity wrote: »
    ZGZU06L.jpg

Never tried again after this

No cigar for you.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Gaea wrote: »
    Finity wrote: »
    ZGZU06L.jpg

Never tried again after this

No cigar for you.

*watches my char slowly die with 5 gun skill spams*
    TunfiskFaybal
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Deleted the off topic posts. Please do not derail threads guys.
    CrimsọnFaithrendZeoHumiliatingNilrem
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

.................................................Are you really telling me this after I already posted earlier in the thread that giants can do it? I said it's harder. I did not say it's impossible. Read my first post in this thread. It really feels like you are personally hunting down my posts to add your 2 cents and I'm not fond of it

ZeoFaybal
  • KagaKaga
    edited July 14, 2017

.................................................Are you really telling me this after I already posted earlier in the thread that giants can do it? I said it's harder. I did not say it's impossible. Read my first post in this thread. It really feels like you are personally hunting down my posts to add your 2 cents and I'm not fond of it

No ones hunting down your posts. I simply read what I saw first.
    Stop being so paranoid.
    Jeez.

Giants these days!
    Tairiku[Deleted User]
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    What'd I miss? Sound like some drama went down in here overnight???

*Slowly puts popcorn away*
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 14, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    What'd I miss? Sound like some drama went down in here overnight???

*Slowly puts popcorn away*

*Grabs your popcorn*

yNiBv8S.gif

Good old drama.