Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unrevealed event weekends

Comments

• badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Koken wrote: »
    I would much rather it to be the Giant update, or Dan update. Hopefully both at once so I dont have to wait so long for great armor and something other than vales shield.

It is far too soon for Chainblade update since it still has to go through their testing servers.

KR is testing it right now, which means NA could be too, or could be soon.
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    As much as I wish it was the release of the Chain talent, I'm quite certain it's the Giant Update.

Saygo made a BIG issue out of teasing his GIANT reveal.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    KR is indeed testing, but they get the talent on their live servers on August 17th ... which I pointed out in another thread is same date as the start of one of the weekly "coming soon". If they already planned to release it then they should have no problem already sending the info to our NA team to translate in advance which could be why Saygo knew about it.

Yes it can be the giant update or Dan testing update or global chainslash... or maybe all 3? I don't mind being an optimist once in a while :D
    badnewsbarrettSebastianIyasenu
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Arjune wrote: »
    KR is indeed testing, but they get the talent on their live servers on August 17th ... which I pointed out in another thread is same date as the start of one of the weekly "coming soon". If they already planned to release it then they should have no problem already sending the info to our NA team to translate in advance which could be why Saygo knew about it.

Yes it can be the giant update or Dan testing update or global chainslash... or maybe all 3? I don't mind being an optimist once in a while :D

I like the way you think.

Lol I was thinking that too! Especially because there were two weeks marked as Coming Soon, there's a chance maybe we could get two updates :3
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Release of the Majestic knight set.

Prepare yourselves.
  • ArjuneArjune
    yeah that's been in the dressing room a bit... which was from mission point in KR ^^ I don't mind another mission point event
    yeah that's been in the dressing room a bit... which was from mission point in KR ^^ I don't mind another mission point event

I've been waiting for that event too D: I want the prizes lol.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    What all is involved in the dan update? I never even did those in the first place. They seem pretty useless as they are now.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Liyeta wrote: »
    My prediction its something as great as golden pig sales

Crystal deer. Hnnnnnnnnnnng!
    Stolias wrote: »
    A global release on Chain Slash talent would definitely be surprising and fun.
    However I'm pretty sure one of the "Coming Soon" weeks is going to be the Dan Update or a DR for Giant Revamp.

All of which I am looking forward to.

Good god I wish they would increase the str cap.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited July 15, 2017
    Blortad wrote: »
    What all is involved in the dan update? I never even did those in the first place. They seem pretty useless as they are now.

they are useless for the most part right now except lightning bolt gets extra damage and smithing/tailoring gets success rate increase. after the update the dans will give more effects like damage, you can get titles and journal points and also different skill animations or visual effects

Sebastian
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 16, 2017
    Totally in love with the dan 3 gunner effects. <3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    10x monster exp plox
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    2x commerce rewards would be nice.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    5x ap event
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Opalthira wrote: »
    5x ap event

Good one :D
  • 6f09096f0909
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    edited July 18, 2017
    5x ap event

Pfff, I wish :'D
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited July 18, 2017
    They were just too lazy to finish the list at the time of the post. It's probably nothing better than the other weeks.

/dreamcrusher
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Greta wrote: »
    5x ap event

Good one :D

Oh please. How about an AP hot time event where if you log on, (or you're already logged on), for a 10 minute window you get 3,000 AP? :3
    I don't care how overpowered this is. I can dream.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Oh please. How about an AP hot time event where if you log on, (or you're already logged on), for a 10 minute window you get 3,000 AP? :3
    I don't care how overpowered this is. I can dream.

Sure :P though if your dream came true I'd just be sitting on 18,819 ap instead of 15,819 ap, and still with nothing to use it on besides echostones