Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Resonant: Music and Leveling Guild

HeloiseHeloise
Mabinogi Rep: 790
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hey there, Heloise here; I don't mean to seem rude but I notice that Mabi has a hard time with its populace in terms of the frequent spammers, childish banter, or ridiculous drama. I also noticed - in the same moment - that a lot of people enjoy music, and a lot of people are great composers or at least are interested enough to want to play/listen. What the community needs is a good place for these creative minds to gather, and I'd like to think I'm one of them. As a small guild, we're starting out in the hopes that we can snowball into something greater than ourselves; a community of like-minded individuals who draw fun from the potential this game has to offer. While on one hand I'd love to get together a group that runs dungeons and helps each other level with SM's and other missions of the sort, I'd also like to propose that we gather together to form some amazing music as a community. I've played on and off for about 10 years on Mabinogi, and I've only recently come back (after an almost 2 year hiatus, unfortunately, so everything is still rather new to me) to discover this game is still going on. I'd like to come back with a bang and help continue the tradition of Mabinogi that is bringing people together to enjoy aspects of life that we hold dear - from social connectivity, to beautiful music. Help me bring back what made Mabinogi one of my most favorite games of all time, and note me on ways you can help fashion Resonant into a community of the best that Mabinogi has to offer. Come join us in making Mabinogi a fun experience!

Sincerely,

Heloise
Slicia

Comments

• SliciaSlicia
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    edited July 15, 2017
    Umm... where i can find the guild stone? :D
    IGN : almosdd
  • GiantBerdGiantBerd
    this guild still active?
  • SliciaSlicia
    not sure tho.. xD
  • HeloiseHeloise
    It is, I've actually had some trouble logging into Mabinogi as of late. The guild is still in the process of being built, but we're steadily leveling and getting more members. The stone was placed just behind the bard camp! IGN: Heloise, I'll be logging on once I figure out why my Nexon launcher keeps tabbing out and not launching Mabi! :D
    Slicia
  • ケイティケイティ
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Looking like cool new guild hoping i might join :)
  • HeloiseHeloise
    We'd love to have you! Just bear in mind we're still working up to a more full and active guild, but little by little it's growing. Unless I'm busy, I'm usually in Dunby freestyle jamming with people, working on more music, and meeting new people to join along. In case you were wondering, my IGN really is Heloise, so feel free to throw a note my way if you're interested :3
This discussion has been closed.