Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fashion contest!

vildevilde
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Alexina Chat
welcome to the podium!
I'm isaxh and some of you might recognize me from afking in belvast, or not.
I thought it would be a fun idea to host a fashion contest with different sort of rules and awards of course.
Just to let everyone know, the more expensive your outfit is or less expensive does not matter. All is appreciated. My guild outbreak is helping me host this once its taking place!
Rules
The fashion contest does not have any specific theme or colour scheme to follow.
However unserious contestans with for example little or no clothing will be disqualified from the contest.
PRO TIP:
Details can do alot to your outfit, so weapons, bags etc. are allowed.
If your outfit happen to look so much better with a specific hairstyle from the dressing room but you cant have/use it on the podium,
please let me know with a screenshot of your outfit with the dressing room hairstyle before the show.
How to
Plan your outfit well, since only 1 is allowed during the show. The show will take part during July 19th at 6pm Eastern Time, 3pm Pacific Time in Tara ch2.
Depending on how many contestans that will participate in the contest 2-3 parties will be made and you will walk for me.
The walk on the podium will be done 2 times and after winners will be announced.
Prizes
1. 10 million gold
2. 5 million gold
3. 2.5 mil
***The competition will take place on wednesday July 19th at 6pm Eastern Time, 3pm Pacific Time***
for questions pm me!

Comments

• TakukaiTakukai
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Bumping! Hopefully I can make it! Goodluck to all
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Too bad it's night time for me when it happens :'(
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    This sound pretty fun! I'll see if I can pop in over tomorrow!