Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R> Rosevane

SamuelalexSamuelalex
Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
in Guild and Party Recruitment
It's that time again we are looking for friendly and active people to help grow our guild as we continue to achieve our dreams in Mabinogi. We don't have any level requirements and accept everyone no matter your skill level or experience. If you need help with anything we have a friendly guild chat and a guild forums site you can join to connect with our members and setup parties to tackle missions. I will be putting our official recruitment notice on an external site and forwarding it to anyone interested (due to past members copy and pasting stuff from our last thread and fomor forums - we are handling things differently and more securely now) woo! Our new forums are a lot easier to work with and have greater security and allows for better deterrents of spamming ect. Our discord server has been revamped also to provide better security measures and prevent spamming/flaming which has happened in the past sadly. All the drama llama's are gone from the guild now so we can focus on the goals of each of our members as they journey through the world of Mabinogi. Let me give you some background of myself and the guild to help you decide if this is the place for you!

About me:
My name is Samuel and I've been a guild leader since roughly 2005 with 35 guilds total (including this one in Mabi and the others on external sites). Being a guild leader is a challenge, but i love making new friends that share interests and want to have fun together. I have an associates degree for Web Development and Graphic Design so making websites and graphic content is my forte. I plan to design our external recruitment thread pretty fancy to showcase all the awesome things this guild has to offer. I joined Mabinogi roughly around the start of Generation 9 (and cringe at the memories of how alchemy use to be) and have since cleared all of the Generations including the recent content for Memento. My total level is close to 13k which is something I'm very proud of. When i first started I couldn't do anything other than fishing until I met my first friend and mentor who taught me how to fight and do dungeons. If it wasn't for his kindness I would still be fishing in Tir going for that huge fish you see swimming around in there lol. Now I consider myself "retired" from Mabinogi because of what I have achieved and I strive to help others achieve their goals in the game. Despite all the awful rumors people have been spreading about me, I have not lost hope and have not given up on my friends and my guild. The friends I have in Mabi are what keep me coming back and keep me interested in this game. People that walk beside me and make the game a happy experience bring a light into this world that shines brighter with their presence. Every new friend i make helps that light shine even more.

About Rosevane:
We are a little over a year old now ^^ This guild started on January 30, 2016 and since we have had our shares of ups and downs. People have tried to defame and despirit the members of this group, but it is all rumors and falsities. We are a beautiful flower that continues to bloom through adversities. We grow stronger together and stand by our core principles of chivalry, companionship, and an enjoyable experience for everyone. We welcome all to join us no matter your level or experience with the game. If you need help we will be glad to assist with everything from dungeons, shadow missions, raids, and even life skills XD Sometimes you need a break from the grind and want to work on making yourself some armor or a nice new weapon after all. We have a new forum and discord server so be sure to ask Samuelalex for the info if you decide to join us.

Some of the things we offer you as a member of this guild include - membership to our forums for updates on events and things going on in the future, membership to our private discord chat to keep in touch with fellow guildies and get help, a guild shop to help you sell your stuff hosted by Sam (note him for information), guild hosted events including dungeons, shadow missions, boss raids, and mission assistance, specialized skill training assistance -this is unique to Rosevane- learn from our masters how to be the best you can be at whatever path you chose to pursuit! Some of the social things we like to do include music jam, hang outs with food sharing, possible dress up events in the future, and exploring the various places to take screenshots XD Holiday themed events are also in planning to include contests and giveaways which have been a big hit for us in the past!

No Spamming/Flamming allowed. Please only post here if you have questions or are interested in joining so that one of the guild admins can assist you. Anyone who responds for any other reason could be reported to the moderators and have their posts removed. We are looking for friendly people to join us and help make mabinogi a fun experience.
MasterGoon

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    As a veteran player I am happy to help everyone with quests and skill building. I am working on an awesome project now to help make mabi a little easier and am looking for people to help out. This project will involve Rosevane's members and allies and will be housed on our brand new forums XD I would like to invite all new members to join us. We are always welcoming new people and are looking for active folks that want to stay long term.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Looking for people to join and help replace people who have left us recently. Its okay though because we are here for the long run and are looking for loyal people to contribute their ideas and add fun not drama. We are here for our members through any problems they may have. Send me a note or add me in game with questions or comments. I look forward to meeting new people soon to enjoy this game with. We do have some rules to follow which will be outlined in our discord server and forums so please be sure to follow them at all times. Also we advise to avoid people who have broken the rules and therefor added to the blacklist for obvious reasons.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Bumps XD We are still here and looking for fun people to help build the guild with new fresh ideas for fun events and gatherings. We will be hosting contest and givaways one we gain more active folks.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited July 16, 2017
    Bumps we are happy to announce we have a new cast of admins and still have spots open if anyone is interested in helping this guild grow and prosper together. We are about team work and helping each other. If you need help with quests or missions let us know.

If you want to join you can contact any of the following admins Samuelalex (leader) Loreyna (vice captain) Sphyra (senior officer) Hikariichan (senior officer). Once you join you will be given instructions on how to join the discord chat. We will be adding some new threads in the server soon ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Woot we are happy to welcome out newest member Kori. Hopefully you have a great time with the guild. Commerce runs are always fun and we will be looking into scheduling them as group events soon. We are a fun and friendly bunch looking for more acive people to build the guild from the ground up. Thats right you can help shape this guild into what you want it to be. Join us so we can work together to make fond memories.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Bumps will be working on commerce later today if anyone wants to come along and hear about the gulld maybe join us XD Send me a note in game for the time and routes. Commerce is a great way to bond with guildies and make a profit off selling goods.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Going to be in game focusing on recruiting tomorrow <3 Come join us and lets go on an adventure together XD If you have any ideas for events or need help with a quest lets us know.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Bumps. We are a friendly guild who is all about working together. There are some extremely competitive guilds out there that might be too intense for the causal fun loving type. We like to hang out and do social things like music playing and the occasional dungeon run or mission XD We go at the pace of our members so no one is left behind or feels left out.
  • MasterGoonMasterGoon
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    :)
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    <3 If you have a character on Mari or know anyone who does please let them know we are recruiting. Passing the word along is a big help.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Our weekly events will now be posted on our discord channel and forums. If you have idea for an event you want to do let us know. Everyone is welcome to join with the expection of the blacklisted folks for obvious reasons.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Bumps weare looking for loyal and active people o join us in doing daily missions and event quests. Note me in game to join and gain acess to our private discord server.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    <3 Looking for fun people to run daily events with. If you know of anyone without a guild let them know we are recruiting. We accept all levels and tailor this guild towards its members. We are about doing things together and will run dungeons and missions that everyone can participate in and have fun.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Tonight we are wotking to Fidoh dungeon runs and daily point quests. Mondays are production daily bonus so we will work on raising those life skills XD
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    <3 Starting next banquet we will be hosting a giveaway/raffle for all active members and allies who join us in support of Rosevane. Prize will be announced on our discord server shortly before the raffle. We have hosted raffles in the past as a thank you for everyones support and participation so we will begin that tradition once again. This is a unique event for this guild and this may become a permant event we hold every week. The more people who show up the more prizes we will give out.

Invite your friends to come hang out with us and meet the friendly members of Rosevane. We are always looking for awesome people to join us as we continue to grow and prosper together. I look forward to joining everyone on a world class adventure together soon.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    edited July 25, 2017
    Guild shop licemse will be expiring soon, but I will be rebidding to try and get up back up again asap. If you have something to sell in the shop let me know via note and Ill gladly post it up for you. When the item sells you will be mailed a check. Guildies always have access to selling their items through my shop to save them the hasstles of bidding and waiting for a shop themselves.

New discord channel features will be added soon including guild logo and special guild bots and possibly custom made emojis. Activity in the discord server will soon link up to a reward system through one of our discord bots. Prizes for reaching certain reward teirs will be discussed and voted upon in the future. Some ideas include custom made avatar art, custom sigs for forums, and other cool collectibles found only in Rosevane.

Tonight we will be working on gathering points for the event then possibly a commerce run or two depending on time and availablity of members. Come hang out with us and have a great time with a friendly and laid back group of adventurers.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    We will have two new fun bots joining our server very soon to play music and give us endless fun of memes and puns XD Our testing server is full of laughs and I cant wait to get these bots setup and running in our main server <3 I want to thank everyone for helping to expand our discord server. Once modifications are complete I will be working on finishing up the last of the data transfer to our forums. We are back and better than ever and will be recruiting in the game again very soon. Send me a note if you want to join otherwise you might get an invite from us as we work on our quests and missions.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    <3 I love this guild. Best group of people who are supportive and friendly right here. Everyone is always willing to lend a hand. We strive to make this a welcoming place for all members new and old so we tailor our events to be all level friendly. We dont want anyone to feel left out or excluded because of their level or experience. We focus on working together and helping each other grow stronger as a team.

On the agenda tonight includes more bot testing and shinigans for our discord server along with adding the final touches to our guild website which is expected to go live very soon. Once complete we will host guild events and other information on the website as well as discord for everyone to review and comment on. We will also be conducting surveys to get feedback on our soon to be implemented Exp System. The more active you are the greater your rewards with the guild. This was inspired by another group im in as well as another game featuring something similar. We will be working on point missions again tonight along with doing possible guild dungeon runs if time permits ^^
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    New events to join the roster soon including daily shadow missions (level will be determined by the members who sign up), daily dungeon runs, and adventure seal quests (to be determined). We will be assigning team leaders to each event to help coordinate everything and spread the word <3 discord server event list will be updated when the details of these events are sorted out.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Tonight we will be doing point missions and Festia. We invite everyone without a guild to come join us on ch1 at 9 pm cst for some fun games and good times. Meet some of the most awesome people of Mari server and make some sincere friendships. We hope you will join us and have a great time XD