Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Confirmed ; G21 this winter (kr)

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Humans suck, elves suck, giants suck. They should just introduce cat people with 2x damage in every skillset, fastest run speed, and make it a gacha only race. Gachanogi!
    ZeoGretaSherriWolfandWolfpawcalypse
  • InvalidRiotInvalidRiot
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    Koken wrote: »
    Reading through this thread brings back an old itch of mine from the ancient forums.
    To see an Elf QQ thread spawn once more into this cold, dead, plane, of a forum.

All I can say is. QQ Moar. You sorry sacks of flesh that call yourselves elves, you whine and cry on every issue, be it fashionogi or combat to even events made for fun. May you forever rot in the great shadows cast by the Elves of KR Mabinogi, for you disgrace the very species you claim to be part.

Now, I do see some elves that are stepping up to fill that shadow. Not to knock on those respectable elves that pulled themselves out of the shadow of rot. Those elves do not QQ, for QQing is to stagnate, it is to cry about the changing status quo. You must adapt and fly like the falcons you are or have your wings clipped by staying on the changing ground.

While we beasts seem like we can take and dish out far greater than you in damage you will come to realize that your target game is far greater than ours. You can obliterate those that we cannot, the things that are immune to our wind and can cause it to falter.

All I see in you elves who whine and cry is simply, greed. You want to be the best in everything with no one ever reaching the halfway point of the pillar dedicated to your greatness.

So I say, Go Ahead, QQ Moar. It will make it easier to spot elves worth of their name so that others may help them move forward.

mwcmE8m.jpg

wth are you even saying, I don't speak cringe.
    GretaCelinusZeoXiokunpawcalypseRhey
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    You know. DevCat can instantly repair and Balance their game by doing one simple thing: Make all 3 Race's Ladeca Skill an Optional Buff Skill.
    Allow players to select 1-Buff from a range of Buffs to have Active when they use their Ladeca skill.
    The Buffs range from individual Damage-Bonuses on each talent, Speed-boost, MP-consumption decrease, Spell-casting-speed Boost, More HP+Injury Restored when Healing, Aim-Speed, Passive Defense, -etc. [just listing out examples of what can be added]

This would remove the current imbalance and replace it with a new system where the players can tailor the buff to however they please while retaining a good balance.
    ZeoSirRyuSherri
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Stolias wrote: »
    You know. DevCat can instantly repair and Balance their game by doing one simple thing: Make all 3 Race's Ladeca Skill an Optional Buff Skill.
    Allow players to select 1-Buff from a range of Buffs to have Active when they use their Ladeca skill.
    The Buffs range from individual Damage-Bonuses on each talent, Speed-boost, MP-consumption decrease, Spell-casting-speed Boost, More HP+Injury Restored when Healing, Aim-Speed, Passive Defense, -etc. [just listing out examples of what can be added]

This would remove the current imbalance and replace it with a new system where the players can tailor the buff to however they please while retaining a good balance.

I honestly feel like this would be better and actually help make things more balanced.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited July 18, 2017
    Everyone knows the ultimate race is the giant potato battle mage archer elf etc.
    If anyone still has that picture from the old forums, post it here to show some authority.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I'm usually up for racial debates, but at this point I feel like this thread deserves to be closed for excessive derailing. It stopped being funny after the first page of spam.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Siodhan wrote: »
    I'm usually up for racial debates, but at this point I feel like this thread deserves to be closed for excessive derailing. It stopped being funny after the first page of spam.

Yeah maybe that's the best solution.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    Siodhan wrote: »

Yeah maybe that's the best solution.

Or just abandoned into the back pages of the forums.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited July 18, 2017
    Koken wrote: »
    While we beasts seem like we can take and dish out far greater than you in damage you will come to realize that your target game is far greater than ours.

No.
  • justshowingjustshowing
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited July 19, 2017
    i'll be using my elves new chain weapon til level 100
    then spam with archery with ladeca when Its activated ^ . ^
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    As an elf main, I'm not surprised. I'm used to it. Though I'm still excited.
    (Since this thread is also about a future update, there is no reason to let it rot in the depths of the forums.)
  • FalskullFalskull
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,385
    horray we can now all play Ivy from Soul Calibur
    275?cb=20140820153200
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Falskull wrote: »
    horray we can now all play Ivy from Soul Calibur
    275?cb=20140820153200

Reported for pointing out obvious rip off! XD
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Heh more like...
    3298171-5011649151-ghost.jpg
    Ghost Rider.
    pawcalypse
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited August 7, 2017
    Some of the animations make the new skill behave more like

[video]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Sherri wrote: »
    Heh more like...
    Ghost Rider.

That's just a chain tho.
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Gaea wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Heh more like...
    Ghost Rider.

That's just a chain tho.

Ours is just a retractable chain whip, doesn't function as a sword.
    pawcalypse
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Still waiting for a new engine and graphs :v
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Sheena wrote: »
    Still waiting for a new engine and graphs :v

Can we get the same character concepts as some NPCs such as Nao or Nuadha. If they can have characters that look like that can't the player's avatar have the same style? Will there be more lag?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Pardon the slightly aged thread bump.
    Kinsoo over on Youtube uploaded some videos about the new Baltane mission things.
    At least the Elite versions of them.

First seems to be a mission specifically designed to help you level up.

In this video he's got 4x EXP, Cleric GM +50%, Enlightened Vision +45%, Baltane mission 3x
    So lots of multipliers for tons of EXP.

Normal difficulty, the mobs stop giving EXP once you reach current level 100. (lv 60 ~ 100)
    Elite difficulty, the pass to enter this difficulty can drop from mobs in the normal difficulty, stops giving EXP at 150. (lv 60 ~ 150)

There's also another mission, which seems to offer other rewards, like gold and crusader exp potions (70~200)

Needs a pass to enter this one, too, but doesn't seem to be a limit otherwise.

Preeeeetty snazzy.
    KokoroArjuneSugarAngelpawcalypseSherri