Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Repair Renewal

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited July 20, 2017 in Vault
UPDATE: The known issue with the new Altar of Restoration is now fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Tired of repairing your equipment one-by-one? Ever get annoyed when even the best blacksmith messes up on your repair? Then check out our new Repair Renewal Update and see what has changed!

00J5q-cdc439c7-ebb5-491d-93e5-e35b034f1881.jpg

Repair Renewal

The new Repair UI includes some cool new options when repairing your equipment. Check out what has been changed below!
  • Now have the option to repair ALL of your equipment at once!
  • Spend extra gold to get items repaired at 100% Success Rate.
  • Click any of the three repair options to choose to repair at the 100% Success rate or the Basic NPC Success Rate.

Can be used on all NPCs, except for the following:
  • Ferghus
  • Jenna
  • William Partner
  • Butler Partner
  • Maid Partner
  • Laighlinne

00J5q-6feb1c77-f42a-42b2-87c7-f86ebf849326.png

Altar of Restoration

Place an Altar of Restoration that will exist for 2 minutes. Using the power of the 3 gods of Colum Cuallemeach, you can use this altar to restore damaged items.
  • Purchase this item from most Repair NPC's shop, except for Partners and Commerce NPCs.
  • Get a free Altar of Restoration by completing the quest from Walter.
  • Place the Altar anywhere by using it, then click on the placed Altar to open up the Repair UI.
  • After placing the Altar other players can access it as well.
  • Altar's Success Rate is 95%.

00J5q-31e53b34-a559-4676-b3f5-0f6fef0971dc.jpg
justshowing

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Cannot be used at Ferghus, but has picture of Ferghus hahaha. I guess that's why he looks perplexed.
    Scor
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Thanks so much for releasing this!

It's much better to pay more gold (which is replenishable) than to permanantly damage your gear under the mercy of RNG.
  • 猿仙人_SaruSennin猿仙人_SaruSennin
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    Hey, I just want to say: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! for releasing this. If that's what you were doing a 5-hour maintenance, followed by only the elite pass thing, I am totally taking back everything I said then, and I'm super thankful for making the 100% repair a reality.
    Scor
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    With access to platinum hammers and all other sorts of hammers, you can't really permanently damage your gear anyways.
    LionLord
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    What about repairing your Falias Artifacts at Dorren? One of my friends is saying that the 100% repair rate isn't available for her.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Zeo wrote: »
    What about repairing your Falias Artifacts at Dorren? One of my friends is saying that the 100% repair rate isn't available for her.

f8fe07544e.jpg
    Indeed. Basic repair rates only.

What this really hurts is spirit weapons. Can't be special upgraded, 100% repaired w/out pay2win, and overall are a pain in the butt to level up. Forever trash
    LionLord