Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When do you select your talent for new characters?

엘소드엘소드
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Help
Make a new character today and went through Nao, Lorna-Pan, and Tin dialogue/tutorial quests and was sent to Tir Chonaill. Talked to Duncan to complete his quest and then did the egg collecting quest for the church girl (the one that gives you 5 blessed waters)
I'm pretty sure I was supposed to pick my talent before this... but I wasn't given the talent select screen at any time. I could be wrong and something changed since the last time I made a character which was a year ago...

So am I missing something?

Comments

• EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Part of the tutorial now has re-birthing in it. You'll choose your talent then.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Ah, thank you. Yesterday (before this thread), I watched a video where you chose your talent when you first meet Nao in the Soulstream, so I was confused when I didn't experience the same.
    Searched for another video again rn, apparently I have a bit more to do after the egg-collecting church quest before I get to the rebirth part.

Again, thanks for the help :3
  • PearpadPearpad
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I'm not sure if it's still helpful but as far as I remember, when you get to Trefor with the quests he talks with you about rebirth
    and then Nao shows up, explains and lets you chose.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    That's very helpful, as the video I watched fast-forwarded a bit to save time, leaving me partially in the dark as to when it happens. At least now I know what NPC to expect.

• PearpadPearpad
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    I'm glad I helped :3, you'll meet him at the third quest as you start the first generation quests if I remember correctly xD