[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Repeal the dungeon revamp

CscrimsonCscrimson
Mabinogi Rep: 670
Posts: 24
Member
edited July 20, 2017 in General Chat
How was this thought to be an improvement to dungeons? Now you have to spam even more in the hopes to get mangled passes which expire in order to run HM dungeons. How does this solve the issue of people not running dungeons? Now i have to solo grind for hours at a time in search of a handful of useful items because the drop tables still have garbage that needs to be removed. Also i would like to know what the drop rates for some of these HM dungeon items are. I ran the same dungeon for 14 hours during the times 4 event and did not receive ONE mangled pass nor did i obtain an item i was searching for.
courtneyySherri
  1. Should they repeal the dungeon revamp112 votes
    1. Yes
       52% (58 votes)
    2. No
       48% (54 votes)

Comments

  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,610
    Posts: 1,721
    Member
    I don't think they should repeal it but they need to increase drop rates of items.... we have the same droprates as KR but like waaay less population
    CscrimsonKokorobadnewsbarrettZerukanIyasenuZeoTairikuTheNyanCatXiokunErorservand 5 others.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,255
    Posts: 342
    Member
    edited July 20, 2017
    Should remove the 4 player limit

    Seriously. An MMO that forbids party play in most of its campaigns AND discourages it in dungeons.

    Might as well get it reclassified as a farming sim if you don't want to be an MMO
    CscrimsoncourtneyyGretaTentacleZeoCarlizeTairikuHuwTheNyanCatXiokunand 10 others.
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Posts: 81
    Member
    I agree. Dungeons were always my absolute favorite thing to take part in. I would go out of my way to run them over running shadow missions because I genuinely enjoyed tactics I had to use in them, but after the revamp I hardly run dungeons at all. The dungeon revamp initially was hyped up to be something amazing and great, when in reality it has just made the game less fun. I've played Mabi since the beginning and I would rather just have the dungeons back to the way they were. I, too, hate that only 4 people can enter any said dungeon, and I also hate that you either have to have an unrestricted pass for fast access, or grind for potentially countless hours for a mangled pass. The only thing that should have been implemented/kept was the addition of chests to the dead ends, that was the ONLY good thing that came from the revamp.

    I highly doubt anything will be changed back now. However, I did feel it necessary to voice my own disappointment, and I appreciate that someone posted about it.

    Also, side note, you know what else ruined the game for me? When Golem Mastery was nerf'd. I haven't heard anyone mention that in a while, so I just thought I would for a change.
    CscrimsonilPiantissimoFaybal
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    Posts: 250
    Member
    Cscrimson wrote: »
    How was this thought to be an improvement to dungeons? Now you have to spam even more in the hopes to get mangled passes which expire in order to run HM dungeons. How does this solve the issue of people not running dungeons? Now i have to solo grind for hours at a time in search of a handful of useful items because the drop tables still have garbage that needs to be removed. Also i would like to know what the drop rates for some of these HM dungeon items are. I ran the same dungeon for 14 hours during the times 4 event and did not receive ONE mangled pass nor did i obtain an item i was searching for.

    Thats dumb dude, passes expire after a week now so they should go back to them expiring after 12 hours instead? Pass droprates are actually better then they used to be, I get a mangled pass roughly every 3 or so adv runs, and normal adv dungeons still aren't super hard. Dungeons are also more then just a reward chest to grind to now since they dramatically raised the exp gain from dungeon mobs. Using a 2x exp potion in some dungeons can net u upwards of 200k exp per room, even more if there happens to be a 2x exp event and you use divine link with the exp boost subskill. The fact that you can also buy passes for basic difficulty from an npc and the reduction in floor count that the majority of the dungeons got combined with the increased droprate for passes and the expiration timers being extended to 12x what they were before makes it so much easier to get into higher difficulty dungeons its just plain silly to even try to compare the two. On the same token, a good portion of the useful items that dungeons drop now were added to the drop list with the dungeon revamp, and if your calling production materials that are way harder to obtain by any means that previously existed or that didn't previously exist at all useless, then you have a strange definition of the word useless. Since that probably is the case and the item you've been searching for is probably some super rare gear or enchant, I have news for you, the droprates on crap like Colossus armor and top line enchants have always been that low, that's why those items are so expensive, and even if the droprates for those super rare items have been made worse, your suggestion that they should undo all the great and necessary changes made to dungeons and everything else that was involved in that update, some of which I mentioned above, just so you can have a slightly higher chance to get your dumb Hebona or whatever you were looking for is so amazingly greedy and self centered I don't even know how to describe it. You just got really bad luck and now you're mad and wanna yell at Nexon and try to make them change it, special, just for you. I do agree some of the droprates should probably be a tad bit higher though.

    TL;DR: Use less salt. Droprates do suck though.

    Also, if you wanted to make a suggestion, why did you post in General and not in Feedback and Suggestions?
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Posts: 77
    Member
    I just want to be able to solo Alby Advanced Hard Mode and get all 8 chests at the end, not just 1. There's just no point in collecting the larva anymore if you're a solo player.
    KokoroTreesPolicromaFinityZeoilPiantissimoBehelitChibiMeguFaybalTairikuand 7 others.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    Posts: 250
    Member
    ROan2011 wrote: »
    I just want to be able to solo Alby Advanced Hard Mode and get all 8 chests at the end, not just 1. There's just no point in collecting the larva anymore if you're a solo player.

    I'll give you that one, most of the redesigns to the dungeons and how they change relative to party size are great, but the way they did Alby Adv Hard is kinda dumb. That is what a legitimate complaint looks like folks.
    Trees
  • CscrimsonCscrimson
    Mabinogi Rep: 670
    Posts: 24
    Member
    Blortad wrote: »
    Cscrimson wrote: »
    How was this thought to be an improvement to dungeons? Now you have to spam even more in the hopes to get mangled passes which expire in order to run HM dungeons. How does this solve the issue of people not running dungeons? Now i have to solo grind for hours at a time in search of a handful of useful items because the drop tables still have garbage that needs to be removed. Also i would like to know what the drop rates for some of these HM dungeon items are. I ran the same dungeon for 14 hours during the times 4 event and did not receive ONE mangled pass nor did i obtain an item i was searching for.

    Thats dumb dude, passes expire after a week now so they should go back to them expiring after 12 hours instead? Pass droprates are actually better then they used to be, I get a mangled pass roughly every 3 or so adv runs, and normal adv dungeons still aren't super hard. Dungeons are also more then just a reward chest to grind to now since they dramatically raised the exp gain from dungeon mobs. Using a 2x exp potion in some dungeons can net u upwards of 200k exp per room, even more if there happens to be a 2x exp event and you use divine link with the exp boost subskill. The fact that you can also buy passes for basic difficulty from an npc and the reduction in floor count that the majority of the dungeons got combined with the increased droprate for passes and the expiration timers being extended to 12x what they were before makes it so much easier to get into higher difficulty dungeons its just plain silly to even try to compare the two. On the same token, a good portion of the useful items that dungeons drop now were added to the drop list with the dungeon revamp, and if your calling production materials that are way harder to obtain by any means that previously existed or that didn't previously exist at all useless, then you have a strange definition of the word useless. Since that probably is the case and the item you've been searching for is probably some super rare gear or enchant, I have news for you, the droprates on crap like Colossus armor and top line enchants have always been that low, that's why those items are so expensive, and even if the droprates for those super rare items have been made worse, your suggestion that they should undo all the great and necessary changes made to dungeons and everything else that was involved in that update, some of which I mentioned above, just so you can have a slightly higher chance to get your dumb Hebona or whatever you were looking for is so amazingly greedy and self centered I don't even know how to describe it. You just got really bad luck and now you're mad and wanna yell at Nexon and try to make them change it, special, just for you. I do agree some of the droprates should probably be a tad bit higher though.

    TL;DR: Use less salt. Droprates do suck though.

    Also, if you wanted to make a suggestion, why did you post in General and not in Feedback and Suggestions?

    Disregarded everything you said after telling me i was dumb.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    Posts: 250
    Member
    edited July 20, 2017
    Apparently everything before that too, since I said that's dumb, not you're dumb. What I called you was greedy, self centered, and way too salty, which you are. Basically everything you said was made worse was actually made better, which is why what you said is dumb. The best part was when you suggested that passes didn't expire before when they actually expired in less then 10% of the time they take to expire now. With how amazingly misinformed you seemed, it looked like you never did a single dungeon in their old format and just wanted to complain about something you've seen other people complain about, but you couldn't think of anything legitimate to say so you just made up a bunch of random nonsense.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,835
    Posts: 1,474
    Member
    unlim pass needs to return to cash shop. then i'm kewl.
    SylviaWolfe
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    Posts: 250
    Member
    Rhey wrote: »
    unlim pass needs to return to cash shop. then i'm kewl.

    Thats something I can agree with too, idk why they removed it when they were just going to turn around and vomit them all over us with events anyways. My guess would be that they didn't feel they were necessary anymore with how much easier it is to get into high difficulty dungeons now.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 42,485
    Posts: 6,099
    Member
    edited July 21, 2017
    Biggest mistakes they have made here during Dungeon Renewal:

    1. The reduction from 8 player passes to 4 player passes.
    2. Removal of Unrestricted Dungeon passes in Cash Shop.
    3. The removal of monsters dropping various dungeon passes and only making of them drop in the end chests.
    4. Didn't increase better chance to get rare materials and such from end chests since NA population is way smaller than KR, which makes things for us in NA more difficult.
    5. Made monsters more powerful and gave them more HP, but they are still "weakest". For some reason they didn't actually give them bigger CP. Now it's ridiculous to watch when players are getting wrecked by "weak" or "strong" monsters more than from "awful" ones in Elite Shadow Missions.

    If not these issues then this Dungeon Revamp would have worked out WAY better, but now i just try to avoid doing dungeons as much as possible because they just seem like a HUGE waste of time in my opinion...
    FinityZeoRheyBehelitFaybalDanievictriaTheNyanCatXiokunNilrem6f0909and 3 others.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,365
    Posts: 866
    Member
    No, just no, there is no need for it to be repelled. I like how passes expire within a week now also. The only thing I would like changed is to bring back the party limit to 8. Everything else is perfectly fine the way it is.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    Posts: 250
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Biggest mistakes they have made here during Dungeon Renewal:

    1. The reduction from 8 player passes to 4 player passes.
    2. Removal of Unrestricted Dungeon passes in Cash Shop.
    3. The removal of monsters dropping various dungeon passes and only making of them drop in the end chests.
    4. Didn't increase better chance to get rare materials and such from end chests since NA population is way smaller than KR, which makes thing for us in NA more difficult.
    5. Made monsters more powerful and gave them more HP, but they are still "Weakest". For some reason they didn't actually give them bigger CP. Now it's ridiculous to watch when players are getting more wrecked by "weak" or "strong" monsters more than from "awful" ones in Elite Shadow Missions.

    If not these issues then this Dungeon Revamp would have worked out WAY better, but now i just try to avoid doing dungeons as much as possible because they just seem like a HUGE waste of time in my opinion...

    See OP, those are legit points. I absolutely agree with all of that except the end where you said their a waste of time. That really depends on the situation. Under normal circumstances, with a weaker character, I would say that is probably true since going in with a group drastically cuts your exp gain. If you have some exp buffs to stack (event, potion, link, etc.) and are strong enough to solo, however, they become the best exp in the game if you do the right ones, like Rundal or basically any adv hm dungeon. Its flabbergasting to nuke a room of 10 enemies with meteor and see a wall of 10 "120,000~ exp" fill your chat right next to the wall of Crit notifications. Granted that extreme was only possible with a 2x exp event, RM for another 2x exp, a potion for another 2x, and link for another 45% for good measure in the last few rooms of Rundal adv hm, but even if you take out RM, that would still be 60k's filling your chat, that across the last 10 or so rooms plus the gradually lesser amounts of exp from the rest of the dungeon on your way there adds up to 1 Rundal adv hm solo run with exp boost stacking being worth about 10-20 runs through MA. I also make a good bit of money selling the somewhat expensive production mats I find, stuff like Shiny Gold Thread and shattered black metal or whatever its called. Try it sometime, enter the hardest dungeon you can confidently solo using a 2 hour 2x exp potion during a 2x exp event using divine link and watch as u do something like jump from 30 all the way up to like 90ish in a single run. Even some of the harder non-hm dungeons can do stuff like that, mostly rundal is the exp dungeon. In fact, just earlier today I did Rundal basic for a mission points objective. I used a 2x exp potion and link with no buff from an event or from RM, since I dont have RM, and was at lvl 70 by the end when I went in at under lvl 20. It took me roughly an hour using junk gear, and I also made roughly 500k between gold drops grabbed by my dolls and the gold thread I got from the end chest along with a rundal adv pass I plan to also solo some time in the next few days for even more mountains of exp and a chance at a mangled pass. I also got to have fun fighting things that dont die in 1 hit for once, shadow missions are so boring now because everything, even in elites, hits me for nothing but 1's and dies instantly if I crit and I have 1450~ hp plus all kinds of survival stuff like life drain and crisis escape. Dungeons, as they are now, actually make me afraid to take hits again, its nice. I even do things in sm's like letting a crowd of enemies I just aggroed with guns beat me into a corner until their all clustered in front of me so I dont have to position them myself, but I cant get away with that in the harder dungeons. The buffs made to dungeons mean that theres content I can still solo if I pay attention and play well but thats also more then just an endless faceroll fest, rushing to the end. Honestly, if they took away the dungeon changes I probably wouldnt play the game anymore. I quit for the longest time because the only content that was even slightly challenging was either impossible to get into or was gimmicky as hell and no fun because of it. It seems to me that most people would disagree with this, but I actually enjoy playing Mabinogi as opposed to just winning Mabinogi instantly forever. That is why I have only ever bought 3 reforging tools from the cash shop in my entire history of playing this game, which I bought solely to sell because I was desperately broke at the time with half my gear in the red. Im not playing the game to buy wins and make myself feel better, Im playing it because I find the combat to be incredibly satisfying when the servers behave and dont lag me into oblivion and I find the games unique approach to many standard overdone MMO mechanics to be brilliant and enchanting. I dont understand how people can stand to play in a manner that has them doing as little actual playing as they can possibly muster, yet nearly everyone I come across insists on turning the game into a contest of who can play the least.
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,090
    Posts: 182
    Member
    edited July 21, 2017
    Greta wrote: »

    4. Didn't increase better chance to get rare materials and such from end chests since NA population is way smaller than KR, which makes things for us in NA more difficult.

    This. Also don't forget KR mabi enables multi client, so there's a lot of people who spam dungeons with their 3 alts. However even for them drop rates are considered crappy and dungeons are just not worth dura and time.

    Pros about dungeon revamp:
    1.Extension of pass expiration date
    2. Enable of re-logging into dungeon
    3. New weapons and drops from dungeons
    Cons:
    1. Dungeons became even more boring because all they did was increase def/prot/hp of monsters.
    2. Whole 'mangled pass' system. I don't care about gold sink. But mangled passes are stupid. It killed dungeon runs. Before dungeon revamp I could drop passes for people like nothing. Now it's hard to do that because dungeon passes cost money now. Also I can't find anyone that would split cost.

    There could be more cons but I don't remember because I haven't run dungeons for ages now after dungeon revamp.
    GretaZeoFaybalpawcalypseCICILIA
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,835
    Posts: 1,474
    Member
    edited July 21, 2017
    Blortad wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Biggest mistakes they have made here during Dungeon Renewal:

    1. The reduction from 8 player passes to 4 player passes.
    2. Removal of Unrestricted Dungeon passes in Cash Shop.
    3. The removal of monsters dropping various dungeon passes and only making of them drop in the end chests.
    4. Didn't increase better chance to get rare materials and such from end chests since NA population is way smaller than KR, which makes thing for us in NA more difficult.
    5. Made monsters more powerful and gave them more HP, but they are still "Weakest". For some reason they didn't actually give them bigger CP. Now it's ridiculous to watch when players are getting more wrecked by "weak" or "strong" monsters more than from "awful" ones in Elite Shadow Missions.

    If not these issues then this Dungeon Revamp would have worked out WAY better, but now i just try to avoid doing dungeons as much as possible because they just seem like a HUGE waste of time in my opinion...

    See OP, those are legit points. I absolutely agree with all of that except the end where you said their a waste of time. That really depends on the situation. Under normal circumstances, with a weaker character, I would say that is probably true since going in with a group drastically cuts your exp gain. If you have some exp buffs to stack (event, potion, link, etc.) and are strong enough to solo, however, they become the best exp in the game if you do the right ones, like Rundal or basically any adv hm dungeon. Its flabbergasting to nuke a room of 10 enemies with meteor and see a wall of 10 "120,000~ exp" fill your chat right next to the wall of Crit notifications. Granted that extreme was only possible with a 2x exp event, RM for another 2x exp, a potion for another 2x, and link for another 45% for good measure in the last few rooms of Rundal adv hm, but even if you take out RM, that would still be 60k's filling your chat, that across the last 10 or so rooms plus the gradually lesser amounts of exp from the rest of the dungeon on your way there adds up to 1 Rundal adv hm solo run with exp boost stacking being worth about 10-20 runs through MA. I also make a good bit of money selling the somewhat expensive production mats I find, stuff like Shiny Gold Thread and shattered black metal or whatever its called. Try it sometime, enter the hardest dungeon you can confidently solo using a 2 hour 2x exp potion during a 2x exp event using divine link and watch as u do something like jump from 30 all the way up to like 90ish in a single run. Even some of the harder non-hm dungeons can do stuff like that, mostly rundal is the exp dungeon. In fact, just earlier today I did Rundal basic for a mission points objective. I used a 2x exp potion and link with no buff from an event or from RM, since I dont have RM, and was at lvl 70 by the end when I went in at under lvl 20. It took me roughly an hour using junk gear, and I also made roughly 500k between gold drops grabbed by my dolls and the gold thread I got from the end chest along with a rundal adv pass I plan to also solo some time in the next few days for even more mountains of exp and a chance at a mangled pass. I also got to have fun fighting things that dont die in 1 hit for once, shadow missions are so boring now because everything, even in elites, hits me for nothing but 1's and dies instantly if I crit and I have 1450~ hp plus all kinds of survival stuff like life drain and crisis escape. Dungeons, as they are now, actually make me afraid to take hits again, its nice. I even do things in sm's like letting a crowd of enemies I just aggroed with guns beat me into a corner until their all clustered in front of me so I dont have to position them myself, but I cant get away with that in the harder dungeons. The buffs made to dungeons mean that theres content I can still solo if I pay attention and play well but thats also more then just an endless faceroll fest, rushing to the end. Honestly, if they took away the dungeon changes I probably wouldnt play the game anymore. I quit for the longest time because the only content that was even slightly challenging was either impossible to get into or was gimmicky as hell and no fun because of it. It seems to me that most people would disagree with this, but I actually enjoy playing Mabinogi as opposed to just winning Mabinogi instantly forever. That is why I have only ever bought 3 reforging tools from the cash shop in my entire history of playing this game, which I bought solely to sell because I was desperately broke at the time with half my gear in the red. Im not playing the game to buy wins and make myself feel better, Im playing it because I find the combat to be incredibly satisfying when the servers behave and dont lag me into oblivion and I find the games unique approach to many standard overdone MMO mechanics to be brilliant and enchanting. I dont understand how people can stand to play in a manner that has them doing as little actual playing as they can possibly muster, yet nearly everyone I come across insists on turning the game into a contest of who can play the least.

    Well each dungeon haz a gimmick. If u figure it out they become significantly easier to the same lvl as elite sms. (I.E. Crystal deer 4 phantasm/CloudReforge4PeacaAbyss/CappedMagic+Hailstorm(with a good staff)4AAHM/ETC.) ;)
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    edited July 21, 2017
    Greta wrote: »
    Biggest mistakes they have made here during Dungeon Renewal:

    1. The reduction from 8 player passes to 4 player passes.
    2. Removal of Unrestricted Dungeon passes in Cash Shop.
    3. The removal of monsters dropping various dungeon passes and only making of them drop in the end chests.
    4. Didn't increase better chance to get rare materials and such from end chests since NA population is way smaller than KR, which makes things for us in NA more difficult.
    5. Made monsters more powerful and gave them more HP, but they are still "weakest". For some reason they didn't actually give them bigger CP. Now it's ridiculous to watch when players are getting wrecked by "weak" or "strong" monsters more than from "awful" ones in Elite Shadow Missions.

    If not these issues then this Dungeon Revamp would have worked out WAY better, but now i just try to avoid doing dungeons as much as possible because they just seem like a HUGE waste of time in my opinion...

    This! Especially 1, 2, and 4.

    1. The reduction for 8 players going in to only 4 is just dumb... why? Just remove this feature from part of dungeon revamp content. I also find it laughable how we still can go in with a party of 8 for Peaca Abyss but not stuffs like Rabbie Phantasm or the Adv HM dungeons.

    2. Yeah, I don't see why they took the Unrestricted Dungeon passes out of the cash shop... a very stupid move on DevCat, especially since they'll make lot of money by just leaving it there to sell in cash shop permanently.

    4. That part really tick me off the MOST! They do actually need to tweak/increase the drop rate with materials (Subtle Marks, Lunites, Broken Chaotic Runes, etc), sewing patters, and blacksmith manuals (Destructive pieces, Succubus Fiend pieces, Soluna Blade, etc) so that they're uncommon but not THAT rare to a point where you had to run it more than 100 times to get one piece of material. At this rate, no one will be able to make their first Soluna Blade or whatever, especially with NA Mabinogi's population. LOT of members have been vocal about wanting the drop rate to be tweaked in NA Mabi so it's actually reasonable with their population so we don't end up dying from old age first before we get to see our first Soluna Blade being made in NA Mabinogi.

    I'd also like to add that... some people including myself were discussing about the idea (from Unofficial Official Mabi Discord) on how to improve NA Mabi in term of drop rates.. and I think it'd be better to maybe introduce the token system where you get them from spamming the Adv HM dungeons, Phantasm dungeon, Alban, etc... and you need to save up 'xxx' amount of tokens to buy certain materials (including mats for Soluna Blade and Destructive pieces), Succubus Queen items (including Fiend wings), specific sewing patterns and blacksmith manuals, and so on while keeping the drop rate the same while running those stuffs so you could be like "GG I got lucky" and don't need to save lot of tokens to get a certain material if you do end up getting it in a run. Obviously, you'd probably need to run more than 50-100 dungeons to get enough tokens for things like maybe being able to buy a Sucubus Queen wings or Soluna Blade manual or etc... so maybe a Token system only for NA Mabinogi to have? Though I doubt DevCat would really do something like that just for us.
    RheyGretaCICILIA
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Posts: 78
    Member
    I agree though some on the drop rates on certain things are just stupid. I know someone who has been fishing on a non stop basis trying to get a bone atalaf (not sure of spelling) for a year now.. That is just plain craxy
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,180
    Posts: 250
    Member
    I love how every time someone brings up the buffs to the mobs stats they always leave out damage. They didn't JUST buff defensive stats, they buffed offense too. Every single boss of every dungeon that wasn't peaca or some adv hm thing hit me for nothing but 1's before the revamp, now the bosses actually hurt me. Since they did, in fact, get damage buffs too, saying the new dungeons are more boring then the old ones due to the increased monster hp is like saying elite shadow missions are more boring then basic or int shadow missions because the mobs "just have more defenses". When you do the revamped dungeons, you are fighting stronger versions of the same monsters just like you would be going into an elite shadow mission. All that sounds like to me is that you either want nothing but easy wins all day long, or you just don't even want to play the game at all.
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    Posts: 56
    Member
    Erm...didn't the revamp happen because of the people complaining that the dungeons were too easy? Yes, it could have been handled better as with most things, but no company is perfect. I don't mind the changes in all honesty, though I can see how it makes things a lot harder for lower-level players.

    (P-please don't bite my head off :s )
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Posts: 287
    Member
    Can't we just deal with it and move on? It's already in and it's not going to change. Did you even see how long it took for them to even get to "revamping" dungeons? Some of these complaints are for the dungeons becoming easy again. I actually like the fact that these mobs can stand up to my attack and kill me in the process if I lose focus. It got boring mowing through a dungeon one shotting or two shotting mobs.
    Blortad