Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about repairs

roastedpigroastedpig
Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
edited July 21, 2017 in Help
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but anyway I have my important gears with repair protect, my question is if I have it completely repaired at say 90% and the NPC broke 2+ durability points from it, would the repair protect protect it from the 2+ points worth of damages or just 1?

Don't see the point of keeping the repair protect now that we have the 100% repair option (which is awesome if not quite pricey xD)

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It would stop the repair from continuing once the failure happened.

So if your protected weapon was at 0/10 durability and you selected a complete repair and it went like:
    Success, Success, Success, Fail
    The repairing process would stop, you'd be told that your item was protected from losing durability, and your item would be at 3/10 durability.

So you never have to worry about pressing complete repair if your item is protected.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    ah, alright. thanks a bunch :)