Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2x AP Event

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited July 21, 2017 in Vault
Greetings Milletians,

We know you have lost time during the recent issues, so to catch you up and to resume having fun, we will be running 2x AP Event for this weekend. If you happened to lose any items during these issues, please do contact our Customer Support team for assistance.

00Irt-20239d0c-a068-42c5-a6c4-93d4a657e68f.jpg

2x AP Event

Event Dates:
  • Friday, Jul. 21 - 12:00 AM PDT, Monday, Jul. 24

Event Details:
  • 2x AP

If you have lost any items due to this issue, please place a ticket with our Customer Support team and they will be able to assist you further.
Huw

Comments

• HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Saygo wrote: »
    Greetings Milletians,

We know you have lost time during the recent issues, so to catch you up and to resume having fun, we will be running 2x AP Event for this weekend. If you happened to lose any items during these issues, please do contact our Customer Support team for assistance.

00Irt-20239d0c-a068-42c5-a6c4-93d4a657e68f.jpg

2x AP Event

Event Dates:
    • Friday, Jul. 21 - 12:00 AM PDT, Monday, Jul. 24

Event Details:
    • 2x AP

If you have lost any items due to this issue, please place a ticket with our Customer Support team and they will be able to assist you further.

You guys are amazing, as always <3
  • SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Seriously this is not fair..... 2x ap and I cant even do anything.. im already a high level, no rebirths... so unfair.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Snormie wrote: »
    Seriously this is not fair..... 2x ap and I cant even do anything.. im already a high level, no rebirths... so unfair.

It's plenty fair because this wasnt even planned. This is compensation for some issues they were having earlier on and they decided to reward us.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Snormie wrote: »

It's plenty fair because this wasnt even planned. This is compensation for some issues they were having earlier on and they decided to reward us.

There is always one...
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    personally I think it would have been fairer to just give everyone 300 points for the mission event, since a pretty big chunk of the mabi population (eu players most of all, since it hit us in the afternoon around reset) couldn't do their daily missions due to the server crash, me being one of them. but credit where credit's due, they at least gave us something to compensate. and yes, I know they can't help if or when a server has technical problems, so I'm not blaming nexon in any way. I'm glad they try their best to solve such issues asap, so kudos for that
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    thanks, luckily I happened to have a RB potion!

seems a little convenient this is happening when nexon is selling packages containing RB potions though... just saying.