Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

What crossover would you like to see?

zoks14zoks14
Mabinogi Rep: 960
in General Chat
As everyone knows, Mabinogi is well known for their anime inspired crossovers. Yet it feels like a lot more crossover can be made to fit in this fantasy world. I know i personally would like to see either a Final Fantasy or a Poke'mon crossover.

With Poke'mon, they could easily use the Poke'mon as pets. Just imagine owning a Pikachu or my favorite Espurr. Not to mention I would love to have some outfits from the different organizations. For Example: Team Skull or Team Magma.

With Final Fantasy, I wouldn't mind having some outfits inspired by either the heroes or the villains. lol personally I wouldn't mind running around as Kuja. Also having a Chocobo mount would be interesting. I sure am tired of pretending my ostrich is a chocobo.

What are some crossovers you wish they would do?
  1. What crossover would you like to see?94 votes
    1. Final Fantasy
       22% (21 votes)
    2. Poke'mon
       10% (9 votes)
    3. Legend of Zelda
       6% (6 votes)
    4. One Punch Man
       11% (10 votes)
    5. Overlord
       7% (7 votes)
    6. Berserk (we all know why that's not going to happen...)
       6% (6 votes)
    7. Dragon Ball
       7% (7 votes)
    8. Dragon Quest
       3% (3 votes)
    9. other... (state below ^_^)
       27% (25 votes)

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I voted berserk because despite the impossibility of my elf getting to wield his huge sword, I adore that series and could see where it could fit (if not for the violent/nsfw nature). For a brighter tone I'd be happy with a RWBY crossover (shoutout to scythes maybe being relevant) or a Tera crossover (let's see some cool weaponry, plus they have already done Maplestory).
    Aichann
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Final Fantasy, Dragon Ball, and Fairy Tail, Rave and Tsubasa Chronicles on the top of my head right now.

Ah..listing these animes make me miss my childhood...
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Final Fantasy was my vote.
    Especially if it was a 2-way crossover with XIV.
    It'd be neat to see the Warriors of Light over here in Mabi.
    And I bet Nao'd look good in XIV graphics. :B
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Personally, I think the "crossovers" need to stop. Especially after this current one.
    praesidia
  • ceriiiiceriiii
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    I wish Mabinogi would get back to their roots more. Sure we had Macha come back, but what of the other gods? Mabinogi's been feeling less and less of a game about celtic mythology and more of animu waifus.
    SolesticeSibbHiroki05
  • zoks14zoks14
    Iyasenu
    Iyasenu said:

Final Fantasy was my vote.
    Especially if it was a 2-way crossover with XIV.
    It'd be neat to see the Warriors of Light over here in Mabi.
    And I bet Nao'd look good in XIV graphics. :B
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree! I'm mean if Yo-Kai Watch can have a crossover with ff14, I don't see why mabinogi couldn't.

• zoks14zoks14
    ceriiii
    ceriiii said:

I wish Mabinogi would get back to their roots more. Sure we had Macha come back, but what of the other gods? Mabinogi's been feeling less and less of a game about celtic mythology and more of animu waifus.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can understand your feelings but think about the fashinogi's out there. This is something the crave. I mean don't get me wrong. I'm not saying stop working on the main storyline or change the main story to resemble the crossovers. But a nice event quest would be cool to have and with ff14 they already did multiple crossovers with other games/companies and they always did a good job incorporating them into their world.
  • zoks14zoks14
    edited December 25, 2016
    SylviaWolfe

I voted berserk because despite the impossibility of my elf getting to wield his huge sword, I adore that series and could see where it could fit (if not for the violent/nsfw nature). For a brighter tone I'd be happy with a RWBY crossover (shoutout to scythes maybe being relevant) or a Tera crossover (let's see some cool weaponry, plus they have already done Maplestory).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Ah yes the berserk's rage armor and the dragon slayer would fit rather nicely in Mabinogi. How to use the rage armor's rage attack. Have a bar that grows everytime you use rage and when it's full, the armor changes into the rage form for 30mins. Now that would be cool. Too bad there is too much gore and nudity which makes it an impossible candidate to choose.
    SylviaWolfe
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Final Fantasy if it's FFVI.
  • BehelitBehelit
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Voted for Berserk... but chances of that actually happening are 0% sadly....It would be a dream come true though.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Touhou
    MissFortuneCheeezburgerSherriFairyvoice
  • AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    Honestly I'd prefer probably a lot of more girly ish animes over the popular ones such as Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura (Oh god I'd die to have Keroberos as a pet; cute form as normal and turns into the lion when you ride him >3< yes pls.), Love live (Maybe make it a crossover tied with the Music skill?), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Madoka Magica, and as old as it is, I would enjoy a Naruto Crossover. :)
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    Ace Attorney crossover.

Don't ask me why or how it would work I have no good answer.
    Clovis15AavaSherriHiroki05
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited December 25, 2016
    SylviaWolfe

http://img15.deviantart.net/ed37/i/2013/248/3/b/mabinogi_x_rwby_by_nemuri_neko-d6l3eaw.jpg

Yes please, it is possible and...LOOK AT THAT CAPE.

Also I have always wanted there to be a Attack on Titan crossover.

http://img01.deviantart.net/3f9c/i/2013/254/2/c/mabinogi_x_shingeki_no_kyojin___1_by_nemuri_neko-d6lvjki.jpg
    SylviaWolfe
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    PangYa for possible game crossover.

Mobile Suit Gundam for possible anime crossover.
    Greta
  • EMTchibiEMTchibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited December 25, 2016
    I would LOVE a Sanrio crossover. Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll, Keroppi, My Melody, Pompom Purin, all the classics and maybe some other friends like Hummingmint or My Sweet Piano. But it'd be so cute to get any of them here <3 They've done Crossovers with tons of other games too
    Pannya
  • RukiyaRukiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    All I had to read was Chocobo. <333333
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited December 27, 2016
    I realize it's a bit old by this point, but I'd probably go crazy trying to get all the outfits if there was an InuYasha crossover.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I would be sooo happy if there was a One Piece crossover.
    Or a Touhou, which will NEVER happen because there is hardly any men.
    Same with Hyperdimension Neptunia, that would be sooo cooool Q-Q
    KingEphy
This discussion has been closed.