Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

About Weekly mission

ChiwiiChiwii
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited July 23, 2017 in General Chat
So I got this weekly mission which is to "raise the level of transmutation by one." At first I assumed it's the Transmutation skill in alchemy, so I leveled it to Rank E and it didn't count. So then I also leveled my Mana crystallization and Hydra Transmutation but they both also didn't count towards this mission. What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited July 23, 2017
    If it's a weekly talking about raising stuff, it's talking about the Talent rank itself.

Like "Transmutation" this time means "Construct Alchemy" Talent.

So rank enough Construct Alchemy skills, like Transmutation, Earth Alchemy Mastery, Summon Golem, and such, until your talent level goes up.
    Like going from Fledgling -> Novice or something.

But don't bother ranking Hydra Transmutation to fulfill this, because that skill gives NO Construct Alchemy talent points.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    I thought it was misleading too, but since I already had transmutation on r1 I at least had a hint as to what it was. I don't know why everything is consistently inconsistent.
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    the AP requirements for some of these daily missions is ridiculous...