Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Possible additions to alchemy?

nomigid15nomigid15
Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
in Feedback and Suggestions
Server: Alexina
IGN: Tocannota

Right now, alchemy is mainly about combining specific ratios of Earth/Clay, Fire, Wind and Water crystals to get a certain effects. But, upon doing a bit of research, it seems there was quite a bit more to real life alchemy than just the four elements, such as:

The Three Primes
Mercury (symbolizing Mind)
Salt (symbolizing Body)
Sulfur (symbolizing Spirit)

The Planetary Metals
Gold (representing The Sun)
Silver (representing The Moon)
Copper (representing Venus)
Iron (representing Mars)
Tin (representing Jupiter)
Mercury (representing Mercury - duh)
Lead (representing Saturn)

Mundane elements
Antimony
Arsenic
Bismuth
Boron
Magnesium
Phosphorus
Platinum
Potassium
Stone
Sulfur
Zinc

Alchemical compounds
Sal ammoniac (Ammonium chloride)
Aqua Fortis (Nitric acid)
Aqua Regia (Nitro-hydrochloric acid)
Aqua Vitae (Concentrated ethanol)
Amalgam (Alloys of a metal and mercury)
Cinnabar (Mercury sulfide)
Vitriol (Sulfates)

Alchemical processes
Calcination (associated with Aries)
Congelation (associated with Taurus)
Fixation (associated with Gemini)
Dissolution (associated with Cancer)
Digestion (associated with Leo)
Distillation (associated with Virgo)
Sublimation (associated with Libra)
Separation (associated with Scorpio)
Incineration (associated with Sagittarius)
Fermentation (associated with Capricorn)
Multiplication (associated with Aquarius)
Projection (associated with Pisces)

Now, admittedly I've yet to figure out what exactly could be done with any of these, I just feel like there's plenty of potential for some added complexity that could really make alchemy a lot more interesting to play around with. What do you guys think?
DanievictriaDarkpixie99Amaraz

Comments

• InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    edited July 25, 2017
    Well most of the "alchemical processes" imo seems to be present as alchemy skills (ex. Calcination as Flameburst, Heatbuster, Congelation as Frozen Burst, etc.).

Alchemy skills have covered 4 elementals and have mastered those elements. Though Vates skill added dark transmutation or apparently a transmutation from other dimension (shadow world), as well brought time manipulation (Golden Time)

It would be interesting if there were some adv alchemy skills that could take on particles and matter manipulation, space & time manipulation, photons (Light) and void (darkness), etc... Maybe that's too far from being alchemy and more into modern science & physics though lol

• nomigid15nomigid15
    edited October 21, 2019
    Well, I did have an idea for the three primes involving making special crystals via Synthesis, which could then be used in Mana Crystallization to produce more powerful spell crystals.

EX.

FIhndoV.png
    Mercury Crystal - Synthesized from 1 Mercury Flask (which would itself be obtained by Refining a piece of Cinnabar, which would in turn be obtained by Mining cinnabar deposits in Zardine). Used in Mana Crystallization (1 Water Crystal + 1 Mercury Crystal + 5 Ice Spear charges) to create a Hail Storm Crystal.

twpC9Qv.png
    Sulfur Crystal - Synthesized from 1 Sulfur Ore (which would be obtained by Mining the sulfur pit deposits in Zardine). Used in Mana Crystallization (1 Fire Crystal + 1 Sulfur Crystal + 5 Fireball charges) to create a Meteor Strike Crystal.

Irb1P2g.png
    Salt Crystal - Synthesized from 1 Salt (which could be purchased from any grocer). Used in Mana Crystallization (1 Wind Crystal + 1 Salt Crystal + 5 Thunder charges) to create a Lightning Rod Crystal.
    DanievictriaDragoolfire
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    my head hurts now looking at all that :c
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    My first post or my second post?
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Another crystal idea:

1 Mercury Crystal + 5 Icebolt charges = Ice Shield Crystal

1 Sulfur Crystal + 5 Firebolt charges = Fire Shield Crystal

1 Salt Crystal + 5 Lightning Bolt charges = Lightning Shield Crystal
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Infighter wrote: »
    Alchemy skills have covered 4 elementals and have mastered those elements. Though Vates skill added dark transmutation or apparently a transmutation from other dimension (shadow world), as well brought time manipulation (Golden Time)

Alchemy always called upon the Noitar Arat, or the black light of the shadow realm.

So brief rundown of supernatural things in Mabinogi.

Magic is mixing mana with lifeforce to manipulate the world.

Alchemy is calling upon your inevitable future death to corrupt mana into a crystal, which then produces effects when struck.

• FalskullFalskull
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,385
    nomigid15 wrote: »
    Another crystal idea:

why?
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    edited August 18, 2017
    Falskull wrote: »
    Another crystal idea:

why?

Now that I think about it, I'm actually not sure. I guess I forgot that the shield spells don't need things like specific wands to be useable. ^_^'

*cough*

Anyway, I've been trying to think of something for the planetary metals, and I found that each of the "classical planets" is associated with a specific day of the week. My thought was to connect the metals to the in-game daily effects.

Gold - Imbolic
    Silver - Alban Eiler
    Iron - Baltane
    Mercury - Alban Heruin
    Tin - Lughnasadh
    Copper - Alban Elved
    Lead - Samhain

Unfortunately, that's as far as this train of thought got.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    edited August 18, 2017
    I'm watching full metal alchemist over again and this thread made me kinda think of how they combine materials to make something new. Kind of like fusion bolt involving two elements to make a mixed stronger one. Maybe the materials can be mixed in a similar way to create something of higher quality for use in creating items. It could be similar to synthesis in a way where you have several items and get something back by combining them, but it would involve materials such as ores perhaps? Maybe there could be higher grade materials which require less of to satisfy crafting requirements example something that requires 10 iron ores would only need 1 higher grade iron ore obtained by combining materials. It a way it would be like recycling useless things into something helpful.

Not sure what exactly could be made from the materials suggested, but maybe it could be a new set of alchemy related equipment like cylinders or alchemy crystals that do various things. Maybe even clothing or accessories that have a slight boost to alchemy related skills success rate to help people train.
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Okay, I just got some more ideas for crystals:

Fusion Bolt crystals

1 Mercury Crystal + 5 Firebolt charges OR 1 Sulfur Crystal + 5 Icebolt charges = Ice/Fire Bolt Crystal
    1 Sulfur Crystal + 5 Lightning Bolt charges OR 1 Salt Crystal + 5 Firebolt charges = Fire/Lightning Bolt Crystal
    1 Salt Crystal + 5 Icebolt charges OR 1 Mercury Crystal + 5 Lightning Bolt charges = Lightning/Ice Bolt Crystal

Battle Alchemy ideas

Magic Golem Crystal + Mercury Crystal = Summoned Emerald Magic Golem with LV 2 Mana Deflector
    Magic Golem Crystal + Sulfur Crystal = Summoned Amethyst Magic Golem with LV 2 Heavy Stander
    Magic Golem Crystal + Salt Crystal = Summoned Topaz Magic Golem with LV 2 Natural Shield

5 Water Crystals + 1 Mercury Crystal = Summoned Ice Sprite
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Sulfur Crystal = Summoned Fire Sprite
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Salt Crystal = Summoned Lightning Sprite
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Mabi's Alchemy used to be more complex... we had more crystals and more options. The devs intentionally simplified it all down in The Enlightenment patch back in 2013.

I didn't like how they dumbed things down either, but it's very unlikely that they'll want to add more complexity after streamlining everything before. If anything, they'll add new skills but keep things dumb and simple by making everything dependent on the four basic crystals again. >>
    Dragoolfire
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    Honestly, I'd like to see regular crystals return, and give a 20% bonus to the skill, while still retaining the ability to use only basic crystals.
    Dragoolfire
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Well, I've managed to make another interesting observation. It seems that there is a partial correlation between some of the planetary metals and the metals on the Metal Conversion List (five are identical and two are kinda close*). The main outliers are Unknown Ore and Mythril, which are fictional anyway.

So, going back to the "days of the week" thing I posted earlier, perhaps those metals could be made into items that could grant buffs similar to the Daily Bonuses. Of course, what kind of items they'd be is something I'm still trying to figure out.

*By "kinda close", I mean that each pair (Lead/Zinc and Mercury/Nickel) are both two spaces apart diagonally on the Periodic Table.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Eralea wrote: »
    Mabi's Alchemy used to be more complex... we had more crystals and more options. The devs intentionally simplified it all down in The Enlightenment patch back in 2013.

I didn't like how they dumbed things down either, but it's very unlikely that they'll want to add more complexity after streamlining everything before. If anything, they'll add new skills but keep things dumb and simple by making everything dependent on the four basic crystals again. >>

That was before the skill class controversy. They were going to have talent restricted skills and beef up the class skills to have catered talents much like Moore's instant chain cast bolts all the time.....was probably scrapped to allowing us to have open skills regardless of the talents we choose?(might come out later in the future?) I mean it's great to work on any and all skills anytime, but.....I lack seeing people play together because they need each others builds since everyone can rank everything it's become more of a solo spam run now....or Drop me in so I can run it alone.
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Another idea (unrelated to my first post but still relevant to the topic): Mana Crystallization + 1 Earth Crystal + 5 Healing charges = Party Healing Crystal
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    It would be cool if water canon didnt have a load time, and shot more like Throwing Attack. In fact, all of the skills - no load time would greatly improve it for me.

As for new skills, I would like to see something like a buff or debuff that manifests as a totem that you place on the ground (Yes I know hydra does -magic defense) But it's terrible and has a short range. I'm talking something with the range of r1 meteor that debuffs all enemies within it and all you have have to it place it on the ground. Prior to placing it you must craft it to bring back the construction part of alchemy back to life.
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I'd really like it if Mana Crystallization held the magic damage or power of the person's magic used to crystallize it. maybe each crystal can show how much magic attack it has it has in the description and could stack with similar crystals of the same magic attack.
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Another idea, this time inspired by a Commerce commodity item that could be made a real item.

Hybrid Crystals

Fire Crystal + Wind Crystal = Heat Crystal
    Wind Crystal + Water Crystal = Wetness Crystal
    Water Crystal + Earth Crystal = Cold Crystal
    Earth Crystal + Fire Crystal = Dryness Crystal
    Fire Crystal + Water Crystal = Steam Crystal
    Wind Crystal + Earth Crystal = Dust Crystal

Basically , hybrid crystals would serve as a slight shortcut for intermediate and advanced battle alchemy by functioning as two crystals in one.

Recipes

Frozen Blast
    1 Water Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal

Shock
    1 Wind Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal

Rain Casting
    3 Water Crystals + 1 Dust Crystal
    2 Water Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    2 Water Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal
    1 Water Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal

Life Drain
    2 Wind Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    2 Wind Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    2 Wind Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + Steam Crystal
    1 Wind Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    1 Wind Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    1 Wind Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    1 Fire Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    1 Water Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    1 Earth Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal

Summon Golem
    5 Heat Crystals + 5 Cold Crystals
    5 Steam Crystals + 5 Dust Crystals
    5 Dryness Crystals + 5 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 5 Wind Crystals + 5 Cold Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 5 Water Crystals + 5 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 5 Earth Crystals + 5 Wetness Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 5 Water Crystals + 5 Dryness Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 5 Earth Crystals + 5 Steam Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 5 Earth Crystals + 5 Heat Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 4 Wind Crystals + 4 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 4 Water Crystals + 4 Dust Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 4 Earth Crystals + 4 Wetness Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 4 Water Crystals + 4 Dryness Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 4 Earth Crystals + 4 Steam Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Water Crystals + 4 Earth Crystals + 4 Heat Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals + 2 Fire Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Steam Crystals + 2 Fire Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Heat Crystals + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Dryness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Wetness Crystals + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dryness Crystals + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Steam Crystals + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Heat Crystals + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 4 Water Crystals + 4 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Water Crystal +1 Dust Crystal + 4 Earth Crystals + 4 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 4 Wind Crystals + 4 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 4 Fire Crystals + 4 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal + 4 Fire Crystals + 4 Cold Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 4 Wind Crystals + 4 Dryness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Steam Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    5 Water Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Heat Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Wetness Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dryness Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Steam Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Steam Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dryness Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Heat Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 2 Fire Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    5 Water Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Steam Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Another idea, this time inspired by a Commerce commodity item that could be made a real item.

Hybrid Crystals

Fire Crystal + Wind Crystal = Heat Crystal
    Wind Crystal + Water Crystal = Wetness Crystal
    Water Crystal + Earth Crystal = Cold Crystal
    Earth Crystal + Fire Crystal = Dryness Crystal
    Fire Crystal + Water Crystal = Steam Crystal
    Wind Crystal + Earth Crystal = Dust Crystal

Basically , hybrid crystals would serve as a slight shortcut for intermediate and advanced battle alchemy by functioning as two crystals in one.

Recipes

Frozen Blast
    1 Water Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal

Shock
    1 Wind Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal

Rain Casting
    3 Water Crystals + 1 Dust Crystal
    2 Water Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    2 Water Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal
    1 Water Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal

Life Drain
    2 Wind Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    2 Wind Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    2 Wind Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + Steam Crystal
    1 Wind Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    1 Wind Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    1 Wind Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    1 Fire Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    1 Water Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    1 Earth Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal

Summon Golem
    5 Heat Crystals + 5 Cold Crystals
    5 Steam Crystals + 5 Dust Crystals
    5 Dryness Crystals + 5 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 5 Wind Crystals + 5 Cold Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 5 Water Crystals + 5 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 5 Earth Crystals + 5 Wetness Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 5 Water Crystals + 5 Dryness Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 5 Earth Crystals + 5 Steam Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 5 Earth Crystals + 5 Heat Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 4 Wind Crystals + 4 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 4 Water Crystals + 4 Dust Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 4 Earth Crystals + 4 Wetness Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 4 Water Crystals + 4 Dryness Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 4 Earth Crystals + 4 Steam Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Water Crystals + 4 Earth Crystals + 4 Heat Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals + 2 Fire Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Steam Crystals + 2 Fire Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Heat Crystals + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Dryness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Wetness Crystals + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dryness Crystals + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Steam Crystals + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Heat Crystals + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 4 Water Crystals + 4 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Water Crystal +1 Dust Crystal + 4 Earth Crystals + 4 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 4 Wind Crystals + 4 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 4 Fire Crystals + 4 Cold Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal + 4 Fire Crystals + 4 Cold Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 4 Wind Crystals + 4 Dryness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Steam Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    5 Water Crystals + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Heat Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 2 Wind Crystals + 2 Cold Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Wetness Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dryness Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Steam Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Steam Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 2 Water Crystals + 2 Dryness Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 2 Earth Crystals + 2 Heat Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 2 Fire Crystals + 2 Dust Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal
    5 Water Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Wetness Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dust Crystal + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 3 Wind Crystals + 3 Cold Crystals
    5 Fire Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Wetness Crystal + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Water Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 3 Earth Crystals + 3 Steam Crystals
    5 Wind Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Steam Crystal + 1 Fire Crystal + 1 Cold Crystal + 3 Water Crystals + 3 Dryness Crystals
    5 Water Crystals + 1 Earth Crystal + 1 Heat Crystal + 1 Wind Crystal + 1 Dryness Crystal + 3 Fire Crystals + 3 Dust Crystals

Speaking of commerce crystals, wouldn't it be neat if Music Box of Preservation Stone can be made for Music Usage?