Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Another Buy/Sell List

Comments

• AmyureAmyure
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    edited July 15, 2017
    We have a guardian staff now! Thanks to Brittneyd for going out to gather all the mats to craft it!

Still looking for a Bhafel Hunter. I get that there's not too many good ones (and even less for sale) but we're not giving up looking!
    HMU QT3.14s

Edit: Ew, page 2.
    Edit2: Also looking to buy black/white/direct instrument dyes @ prices listed in buy section.
  • AmyureAmyure
    Another bumparino. The hunt of the ages. If you're done with your hunter, hit me up. If the stats are right, it's a sale.
  • AmyureAmyure
    It's more of a buy list now, than a sell list. Take a look at the buying section!
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I'd like to buy the Winter Princess and the female pjs (250k pinstripes). Ill mail you a check if you can mail me the items.
  • AmyureAmyure
    I sent you a note to what I believe is your IGN. Please confirm.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Oh sorry I completely forgot about that xD
    IGN: Ataraxiz
  • AmyureAmyure
    edited July 21, 2017
    S> +7 Stones

B> Bhafel Huntress 50m
  • AmyureAmyure
    Huntress, Cross Empire

Maybe a Laighlinne Harp?
  • AmyureAmyure
    edited July 25, 2017
    Man, this list is super small now. :p

Looking for doll bags, the 90 space ones.
  • AmyureAmyure
    edited July 26, 2017
    So I bought a new Bohemian Glove F to try and roll magnum on it... rolled another Crash Shot Fragment 19... Looking to sell it. Would also be willing to trade for one with Mag 17+ and I'll throw in some money, too.
  • AmyureAmyure
    We need moar spaceee.
    Looking to buy ANOTHER Bard's Bag. Yeah, we need it. Still looking for direct and black instrument dyes as well as a Bhafel Huntress. Also looking for those 90 slot doll bags.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I have a black instrument dye, how much is it worth?
  • AmyureAmyure
    edited July 27, 2017
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    I have a black instrument dye, how much is it worth?

I've bought several in Belvast from different peoples' shops all 400k.
  • AmyureAmyure
    Apparently, you can only have one Bard's Bag in your inventory despite it not stating that restriction on the bag.
  • AmyureAmyure
    More gacha, more ish. Take it off my hands please.
  • AmyureAmyure
    Bought a Huntress now. The set is complete. That took a long time. Our main purchasing priority right now would be to buy a Milky Way Piano / Coupon and / or a Laighlinne Harp. It's just taking up space in your inventories. I know you don't use them!

Also, we're a bit short on cash money ATM so we're looking for someone who would be willing to buy my BohemianFCrashFragDmg 19 2/3 or Crash 19 Crossbow 12 1/3 or TRADE + Gold for Mag 17+.
  • AmyureAmyure
    Bump from the second page!
  • AmyureAmyure
    Bump! Looking for crash range 18+ on Bohemian Head F. Also, I went big today and rerolled my ele 5 bhafel into an ele 6 dex 20. That's nice.
  • AmyureAmyure
    edited August 3, 2017
    Wowwww. A YUGE thank you to DeadJoe, who sold me a Laighlinne Harp for 15m. I offered him a rebirth pot too in the deal and he told me to keep it. Super special thanks. Best birthday present!

We're in the market for Direct and Black dyes again @ 400k ea. Mail me singles or note me for bulk purchases~! Looking to purchase probably 8 of them. I think our instrument collection is almost complete, just need some crafted milky way instruments and if anyone has a Milky Way harp they'd be willing to sell me for approx 12m, let me know, I'd appreciate it.

E: Prices on items reduced by ~15-60%
  • AmyureAmyure
    Almost falling off the front page! Small bump. Red prot price lowered by 5m xp I know everyone's advertising buying for 20m but that's how we're doing it here. Still looking for that archer bow appearance / scroll / weapon! If anyone has they could throw in their house for like 9999999 so I could test preview on it I would be grateful as well!
This discussion has been closed.