Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So.. how is the drop rate for Midsummer Box gacha?

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Harukari wrote: »
    When's the last time we've had outfit boxes?
    Can we have some of those instead of these stupid low rate gachas?

Please?

If they made it so the stuffs you can get from gachapons can be directly purchased from cash shop such as the ribbon wings, tails, outfits, and Icarus ESes... I'm sure they'd net in more profit... but I could be wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nexon seriously need to slow down with all the sales too... we still have one more week of the package with Eweca/Ladeca protection stones to go and they throw in another gacha at us... that feel like it's too much at the moment. How do they expect more than 95% of the players to be able to afford both of them?
    badnewsbarrettGakkuriaqua
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Zeo wrote: »
    If they made it so the stuffs you can get from gachapons can be directly purchased from cash shop such as the ribbon wings, tails, outfits, and Icarus ESes... I'm sure they'd net in more profit... but I could be wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nexon seriously need to slow down with all the sales too... we still have one more week of the package with Eweca/Ladeca protection stones to go and they throw in another gacha at us... that feel like it's too much at the moment. How do they expect more than 95% of the players to be able to afford both of them?

My thoughts exactly. It's kind of sad when they put up maint notices and all that's listed is that they're ending like four sales but adding one more, with no new events being announced or anything like that. I know we already have two going on, the master plan and mission point, but it's just disheartening to me.
    Zeo
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Maia wrote: »
    Festia wings give more stats and are more useful than this expensive enchant and I still prefer having exp>a couple damage. That being said, I thought I read somewhere that there were going to be unexpiring festia wings idk

Someone kept talking about how these wings can grant more max damage with the combined music buff. That's extremist min/max logic, but if it holds true that's why people are going to be shelling out ridiculous dosh for it.

Yeah but only one person in a party needs that music buff. Sure, a 0.4% damage boost is nice but not worth 200m. I'll let someone else in the party drop that~
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 27, 2017
    It's bad. But that's nothing new @ this point. I did like a few stack short of a hundred got lots and lots of junk. I was just aiming 4 that 08'. Even a side prize is a no-no. Nexon's desire sensor on these gach are 4 realz. Nothing else is really interesting 2 me. Best thing I got a was a pre-r1 reforged 3/3 belmont outfit and a few enchant training potions I can make bank with. Oh and a r1 adante acc I can use 4 moar music buffs I guess? :(
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Wow 100~ ($150 worth) and nothing good to speak of? dang
  • ZeoZeo
    edited July 27, 2017
    Have anyone even gotten the box that include the colorful ribbon wings plus Icarus ES yet?

I still do think it's pretty crap that you'd have to get lucky and pull a box in order to get the Icarus ES... why not just make the Icarus ES drop on their own too like what they did with the colorful ribbon wings? :/
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Maia wrote: »
    [Yeah but only one person in a party needs that music buff. Sure, a 0.4% damage boost is nice but not worth 200m. I'll let someone else in the party drop that~
    It's worth 200m to the min/max elitists who basically live off of numbers that are 100 points higher than everyone else's. Not much else to say on it.
    Have anyone even gotten the box that include the colorful ribbon wings plus Icarus ES yet?
    From what I've heard from my friend networks in Alexina, no one yet (?)
    I still so think it's pretty crap that you'd have to get lucky and pull a box in order to get the Icarus ES... why not just make the Icarus ES drop on their own too like what they did with the colorful ribbon wings? :/
    Oh Zeo, that'd require some fairness in gacha.
    Zeo
  • ToonToon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,460
    edited July 27, 2017
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Someone kept talking about how these wings can grant more max damage with the combined music buff. That's extremist min/max logic, but if it holds true that's why people are going to be shelling out ridiculous dosh for it.

At 1300 base max, the icarus ES gives you 2 more max atk than festia wings. That's not why you get it though, you get it for when equip switch comes out. Swap to Icarus wings > BFO > swap to festia wings. In that case you gain 20 max after BFO and chip.

Zeo
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Guys, the summer outfits are almost here! Summers not over yet!

Just checked closet and they were added. That means they should be here within the week or next week.
    ZeoPolicroma
  • 6f09096f0909
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340

Just checked closet and they were added. That means they should be here within the week or next week.

Summer outfits? Care to enlighten me? Been out of the loop haha
  • ZeoZeo

Yeah I saw that.. even more sales, oh boy....

Like I said, can we seriously chill down with all the sales? lol
    Gakkuriaquabadnewsbarrett
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 27, 2017
    6f0909 wrote: »
    Summer outfits? Care to enlighten me? Been out of the loop haha

Screenshot_2017-06-29-00-50-11.png?width=263&height=468

Screenshot_2017-06-29-00-50-19.png?width=263&height=468

that's the only pics I could find.... if you check the threads in general you can probably find a post with larger size images. there's a version with or without tattoos for male and female and 2 different wigs, with or without accessory. The sunbeds have the squires from G20 sitting beside you and are themed to fit the squire's personality
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Hey, if you dont spend on the gacha and get this instead, its a win! Guaranteed items!(Hopefully) :s

• GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870

Yeah I saw that.. even more sales, oh boy....

Like I said, can we seriously chill down with all the sales? lol

i agree its sale after sale after sale :c i cant recall when there isn't a sale tbh

also quite disappointing if those outfits really share the same idle animation as the maritime outfits
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 27, 2017
    Got all the chairs but the one i wanted :L
    I refuse to pay 10 mil for a chair.
    I Guess i'll just have to sob at the fact that there are 30 shops with the chair in it.

I got the sunburst uke (i think thats what its called)
    like 30 accessories
    Astin gloves, boots
    Honestly i think this gacha was ok. I got almost all i wanted.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Got all the chairs but the one i wanted :L
    I refuse to pay 10 mil for a chair.
    I Guess i'll just have to sob at the fact that there are 30 shops with the chair in it.

Can you sell the other chairs for it, or try to trade one of them for it?
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited July 28, 2017
    Redetsu wrote: »
    So many different upgrade coupons that I can't even use..
    There's Pan's Goldbox upgrade to upgrade a Pan's goldbox to the special version.
    Regular gem powder upgrade (x5) to upgrade 5 regular gem powders to fine gem powders.
    Bounty hunter card (Bronze) compression (x5) upgrades the 5 to three of the Gold version.
    Avon fine drama compression (x5) upgrades the 5 to three of the potent version.
    Echostone awakening stimulant changes 5 of them to the Fine version.

Thanks actually. I was on my way here to ask what those were.

For what it's worth, I bought a stack. Got the '08 outfit and the swing chair. No desire to look like a hippie, so I'm done. Though I wasn't going in trying to get wings or anything so maybe I have a different attitude toward it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    It's only +5 max damage, who cares?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Bought Dreamy Chair Swing.

Gonna proceed to ignore this gacha. Ribbons look ridiculous anyway lol.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 28, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »

For what it's worth, I bought a stack. Got the '08 outfit and the swing chair.

M-Mi-Mind selling that 08 to me...? I couldn't snag one after doing 100$ worth of the gacha...Are U on Mari?

2d51f061286d1ff8537babe35ee0ce8f.gif