Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Midsummer Box

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
Hot summer days, fresh new looks! Get ready to bask in the sun with the new Midsummer Box. You can obtain one of an assortment of items, such as colorful ribbon wings, a peaceful summer outfit, or one of few peaceful-themed chairs. Check out the full list of rewards!

00J5n-556d72ae-d86e-4336-a290-0245b0cc3d62.jpg

MIDSUMMER BOX

Sale Dates: Thursday, July 27 - Wednesday, August 16

dP661vx.png

More info here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J5r

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited July 27, 2017
    One issue I have with this gacha is well... why make it so Icarus ES only drop from one of the three colorful ribbon wings box? Would be nice to have it drop on their own like with colorful ribbon wings...

But obviously that mean players would actually be happy with how fair the gachapons is so we can't have that!! 9dnGeIh.png
    MaiaMabifan321
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Zeo wrote: »
    One issue I have with this gacha is well... why make it so Icarus ES only drop from one of the three colorful ribbon wings box? Would be nice to have it drop on their own like with colorful ribbon wings...

But obviously that mean players would actually be happy with how fair the gachapons is so we can't have that!! 9dnGeIh.png

tru story tho

why not just make the enchants obtainable in an event or something at that
    Mabifan321
  • Mabifan321Mabifan321
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Absolutely Ridiculous.
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    edited July 30, 2017
    I don't believe anyone in the server has gotten Icarus. Did someone mess up the coding?

Also no wavesweepers....
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I think I've heard of one person who got a wavesweeper that posted on the forums. I haven't seen anyone with the enchant though.