Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So.. how is the drop rate for Midsummer Box gacha?

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    LOL, sorry, Alexina.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    when you see the tassel in a shop and go "ooooo lemme try that on :D" and then it freaking swishes just like tails do. and then you awkwardly walk away..... nope censors blaring wildly
    badnewsbarrettPolicroma
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I got a lot of r1 Belmont items, double skill and training potions.

But also got two laurel halos and a 16% Wave Sweeper.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Arjune wrote: »
    when you see the tassel in a shop and go "ooooo lemme try that on :D" and then it freaking swishes just like tails do. and then you awkwardly walk away..... nope censors blaring wildly

They actually swish??? I thought they would just sit there... Nexon why...
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730

Yeah, you're right. That is just full of NOPE.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Policroma wrote: »
    LOL, sorry, Alexina.

a777406635b7a4f92b335493efbcb231.jpg

The only other seller I found is faking a 20m+ c/o on Mari.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Rhey wrote: »
    LOL, sorry, Alexina.

I think you're over-reacting because I've seen like 2 of those in shops for like 5 mil each since the gacha came out. you should check them more often
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    LOL, sorry, Alexina.

I think you're over-reacting because I've seen like 2 of those in shops for like 5 mil each since the gacha came out. you should check them more often

Depends on M or F 08 , M ones I saw one go for 3.5m, F one, I have the box set that I threw in a shop for 10m for 27 hours in belv, and nobody offered or anything.
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 28, 2017
    AwwPickles wrote: »

Depends on M or F 08 , M ones I saw one go for 3.5m, F one, I have the box set that I threw in a shop for 10m for 27 hours in belv, and nobody offered or anything.

Ah I was making the saga rounds on my alts all day so I was only looking @ Party ads mostly. Mind selling it 2 me fur 4m...?crafty.gif
    LOL, sorry, Alexina.

I just made the rounds @ Belvast...I didn't find any. :(
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited July 28, 2017

I'm literally standing and staring at one for 4.5 mil in a shop in Belvast near Vanalen like right now. Heck there's like 3 different ones ranging between 4.5 and 5 mil... I don't believe you lol XD
  • RheyRhey

I'm literally standing and staring at one for 4.5 mil in a shop in Belvast near Vanalen like right now

Ya was just about to edit that I finally saw one. I went around double checking if any cheaper ones around other shop 1st b4 round tripping to grab that one. goodboy.gif
  • ArjuneArjune
    Ya was just about to edit that I finally saw one. I went around double checking if any cheaper ones around other shop 1st b4 round tripping to grab that one. goodboy.gif

congrats :P

• RheyRhey

congrats :P

Only took 7+ years...notagain2.gif

*Stashes into wardrobe*

~now back to focus on finishing my collection of fate puppets...abandoned.gif
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Harukari wrote: »
    When's the last time we've had outfit boxes?
    Can we have some of those instead of these stupid low rate gachas?

Please?

I would gladly pay $20 for a guaranteed item than $20 on a stack of gacha that will likely just give me crap
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I wonder what rank the icarus enchant is, or if it's one of those 100% success rF enchants. The description states that it's enchantable regardless of rank so I would assume r9+. You cannot enchant protect the wings so if it's not 100%, you may nuke your wings otherwise.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Buffalos wrote: »
    It's worth 200m to the min/max elitists who basically live off of numbers that are 100 points higher than everyone else's. Not much else to say on it.
    And I thought the guy offering around 150m on Alexina for Icarus ES was trolling lol
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Only thing my friend got that was decent was a chair. xP
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Honestly, the whole idea of calling elitist is wrong. I'm not an elitist, but I still like trying to be the best at what I do. By playing the game. Constantly getting kicked in the nuts with gacha-only bard stuff like allegro accs, yvona/starlet/fortissimo titles, chorus hat (at first), play instrument reforges, now this. It's very frustrating. When half of a talent is essentially locked behind real life cash a game starts looking very stupid. It's the same for those creepy, haunted, etc. enchantments. I don't want them because I'm nothing but a main bard who likes making his team more useful, but I can see the utter devastation and frustration this kind of stuff causes for people who'd profit highly from said enchants being endgame stuff you can earn. At the end of the day, you don't play to become stronger anymore. You pay. Sometimes, you pay to become stronger so you can end up clearing the requirements to clear a place at decent speeds to get items that are actually worse than what you already got through paying real money. That's not a game anymore, it's just (possibly underage) gambling.
    badnewsbarrettArjuneGakkuriaquaFinity