Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Favorite Old weapon in game?

NaoNao
Mabinogi Rep: 1,335
edited December 26, 2016 in General Chat
mine is cardboard tube
imaged used from wiki

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Bastard sword. Back when claymores were the shabam and I was a poor newbie trying to get a better weapon.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    bastard sword. decent price for a fairly good sword when your broke or you don't want to waste gold on super expensive weapons.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Gladius!
    I still use them and it seems that I'm the only one, since people doesn't remember them and ask me which NEW weapon are
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Pivotal Moments Rusted Longsword, even though it's not as old as other weapons.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Mirror Blades!
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

Gladius!
    I still use them and it seems that I'm the only one, since people doesn't remember them and ask me which NEW weapon are
    That's my favorite weapon for close combat too!!!
  • SudaìSudaì
    Mabinogi Rep: 455
    Wooden blade
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    kitty dolls and star candy maces .... well they are old to me even though they've been re-released a few times. I love dual wielding both on my giant.... sometimes wish they could be special upgraded :P

I also like the cardboard tube and beating people up with pillows
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 26, 2016
    Confetti Bow. :B
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Daggers had the 1st Rank 1 Blacksmith on mari make em years ago, and still have them, and use them for semi moderate content(stuff I can't just pummel barehanded in 1 hit) :D
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    Gladius! Back when 2H warriors used claymores and dual-wielders and spellswords used double gladius. Back in 2009 my first spirit weapon, Seastnan, was a male gladius ego.

• MarianthiMarianthi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Viseo Mirror Blade - I really wish they would re-release them :^( I haven't seen one in ages and would like to get my hands on one again.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Marianthi
    Marianthi said:

Viseo Mirror Blade - I really wish they would re-release them :^( I haven't seen one in ages and would like to get my hands on one again.
    I have 2 and one is my ego weapon xD.
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Hooked cutlass, were really good once dual-wielding was released for those constant crits.
    ShoogKtty
  • NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    Gathering Knife, 16-21 dmg isn't that bad for a combat oriented gathering knife! It's all I used to use back in the days for damage, costs, and fun.
    Though on a more serious weapon.. fluted short swords. Still use them and still love them despite the flack I get about how 'weak' they are. Cavalier enchant+strength artisan isn't too bad of a roll really.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Wooden stick for life. <3
  • JakimoJakimo
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I'm not old but I like the wooden blade.
  • RakRak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Eiry. I still kick myself for doing the quest to get rid of her without knowing until I clicked complete. QQ
    Argen
  • MarianthiMarianthi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    MissFortune

Marianthi
    Marianthi said:

I have 2 and one is my ego weapon xD.
    ahhhh not fair T_T

• AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    I always enjoyed using a mace with a shield owo;;
    Vasumati