Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Live Stream: Return to Physis...

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited July 28, 2017 in Vault
Details

Saygo and Nkeona will be going over our next update on our Twitch.tv channel on Tuesday, August 1st at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern).

00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

Stream

Frigid cold and stinging wind surrounds you, frost gathers at your fingertips as you reach for your enormous hammer. Your booming voice thunders through the mountains and caves. RETURN TO PHYSIS, and defrost your frozen love for GIANTS!

That's right! Giant Overhaul is upon us and we have all of the details during our Future Content Stream! We will also go over our renewed Capture the Watermelon Event, and a sneak peek at the new Beach Party and Summer Vacation Shopping Bags.

Prizes and More!

Don't miss out on a chance to win prizes during the stream! This week, you'll have a chance to win Midsummer Boxes and the new Beach Party and Summer Vacation Shopping Bags once they release! As always, there are lots of other sweet surprises and GM antics. 

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Tuesday!
badnewsbarrettNegumikoKitimyuzuIyasenuSliciaNearlySphyra21

Comments

• NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    j1yFMRW.png
    YokkaichiXiokunKitimyuzu[Deleted User]Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Please bring back crystal deer for return to physis! <3
  • Dark_Elf_KnightDark_Elf_Knight
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Who cares about the dumb giants what about the elves!?
    Giants this and that humans this and that oh please.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Once again the stream is happening at 5 AM Pacific, which means late night in Europe... :/
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    SHOPPING BAGS!!!!!!!!!!! Did y'all see that?!?!?!
    SHOPPING
    BAGS
    tumblr_lyhrvuvsZ51ro9r63o1_500.gif
    SherriPolicromaIyasenu
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 30, 2017
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    SHOPPING BAGS!!!!!!!!!!! Did y'all see that?!?!?!
    SHOPPING
    BAGS
    tumblr_lyhrvuvsZ51ro9r63o1_500.gif

I KNOW RIGHT?!

KqgVCDN.gif

Sphyra21
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Actually.. how is this prize giveaway going to work?
    Is it going to be where links on Discord are posted and whoever clicks first gets the free stuff?
    That is what my friend thinks anyway.
    This will be my first stream so..
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Sherri wrote: »
    Actually.. how is this prize giveaway going to work?
    Is it going to be where links on Discord are posted and whoever clicks first gets the free stuff?
    That is what my friend thinks anyway.
    This will be my first stream so..

They do the "phrase that pays"
    They pick a word or phrase and u type it into the livestream chat (u have to be following the mabinogi channel as well)
    Then they pick a name from those who typed the phrase/word. Kind of a RNG type thing I believe.
    Sherri