Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Emmm all good with the event of the digante but...

GoterxGoterx
Mabinogi Rep: 480
in General Chat
What good is it to give us a giant premium card, if for those of us more than a thousand levels we must pay with duncan much gold?.

Great nexon always thinking about others xD

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    You get bonus ap every 100 levels
    Also i don't see why you would need to skill reset a low level character that you're gonna be on just to gain levels.

I'm more annoyed that some of the rewards from this event are timed.
    Looking at the 60 day aces emblems.
    GoterxVimi
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    You shouldn't have to reset skills that often, and even then the first few times are under 100k. Like Opal said you should just be gaining levels, so that shouldn't be a huge concern.

That being said, I think I'm missing something really obvious, but the event ends on August 16th. How are we supposed to level a giant up 500 levels in that time frame? Are they expecting us to waste RB pots on alts or do we just have to register a giant by the 16th, and the rewards can be received after the event? Not sure how to feasibly go about this.
    GoterxXiokun
  • GoterxGoterx
    Mabinogi Rep: 480
    It would be a great waste to use a rebirth potion in an alt that we will not even use xD
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Carlize wrote: »
    You shouldn't have to reset skills that often, and even then the first few times are under 100k. Like Opal said you should just be gaining levels, so that shouldn't be a huge concern.

That being said, I think I'm missing something really obvious, but the event ends on August 16th. How are we supposed to level a giant up 500 levels in that time frame? Are they expecting us to waste RB pots on alts or do we just have to register a giant by the 16th, and the rewards can be received after the event? Not sure how to feasibly go about this.

You can rebirth daily on under 1k characters.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    Roodles wrote: »

yes unless you chose an already made giant before seeing the short event period then you can't.
    I thought it would be a month long like most events of the leveling nature, and chose my giant well over 1k levels.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It seems that the event isn't giving us much time to level up 500 times.
    I mean, it takes me a while to level up.
    Maybe it won't this time since giants are powerful?
    I'm not sure, I main an elf.
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    lidiya wrote: »

yes unless you chose an already made giant before seeing the short event period then you can't.
    I thought it would be a month long like most events of the leveling nature, and chose my giant well over 1k levels.

You can use potions from the potential system, worst-case scenario.

I believe you're only well and truly screwed if you already capped potential on your giant.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840

Not if any character in the account has gone over 1k though. I set the new giant as my main, but even my other giants aren't nearly at 1k to start getting potential. Even if I somehow managed to hit 200 per week, it wouldn't be fast enough to get to 500 by the time the event ends.

O0jOD47.png
    Vimi
  • xDerpxxDerpx
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Before using rb pot for those who cant rb weekly wait for August 12-13 that's where 2x ap event starts for those who care about it and forgot.
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Opalthira wrote: »
    I'm more annoyed that some of the rewards from this event are timed.
    Looking at the 60 day aces emblems.

Where does it say that?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    When talking to gulliver joe.
    He says they you get (60day) ace emblems
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited August 3, 2017
    60 days is indeed a shame, but it just means you gotta rank all the skills to r1 within 2 months.
    Which with that extra 200 ap should be extra doable.
  • SherriSherri
    I might sound dumb here.. but what do Ace Emblems do?
    I'd look it up but the forums is a good place to ask too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    They give 1.5x skill exp to skills that fall under the catagory of the respective ace's talents.
    For example, Merlin's hero talent gives 2x skill exp to Magic, Holy Arts, and Apothecary.
    With the emblem equipped you would get 1.5x additional skill exp to skills in those talents.
  • SherriSherri
    Spy wrote: »
    They give 1.5x skill exp to skills that fall under the catagory of the respective ace's talents.
    For example, Merlin's hero talent gives 2x skill exp to Magic, Holy Arts, and Apothecary.
    With the emblem equipped you would get 1.5x additional skill exp to skills in those talents.

Aah okay thanks :D
    Honestly, I just want an Ace transformation medal.
    I think we get one for leveling up our giant?
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Sherri wrote: »
    I might sound dumb here.. but what do Ace Emblems do?
    I'd look it up but the forums is a good place to ask too.

tlpJQke.png

Im guessing thats what they're giving?
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    60 day emblems? Two weeks to get 500 levels?
    Completely ignoring this event. :| Thanks for the new bank tab.
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Guys event just got extended to the 30th. Its okay.

4 weeks for 500 Levels. Better get spamming.
    VimiNilrem
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Guys event just got extended to the 30th. Its okay.

4 weeks for 500 Levels. Better get spamming.

Still need to get about 125 levels per rb which is still quite alot. Still better than having to get 200 twice on a alt in two weeks though.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I was praying for rebirth potions inside those reward boxes since they were almost a necessity. With the event being extended, I guess I'll just grind out some more levels on my giant tomorrow to start working on box #2, then not touch him until it's time to rebirth and I repeat the process.