Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player looking for friends

oldie13oldie13
Mabinogi Rep: 910
in Tarlach Chat
So I'm just coming back to mabi after a year or so. Looking to make some friends to run with and what not. Also looking for a guild to join, fairly active, friendly. Not a high level character but I'll try anything! Character name is Icey54
Dkil

Comments

• AnalylyAnalyly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    Hello o/
    If you want a laid back, friendly social guild with the occasional guild events, you're always welcome to Join Pikachus, we don't have any level/talent requirements and have an active discord as well c: we also play other games we may have in common. Also welcome back o/
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Welcome back, I run things pretty regularly and am more than willing to have others join me, my ign is paradoxlost, and feel free to join Masochist, we're a close knit guild and are always looking for more members, tho we do have an age restriction of 17+
  • AmewaAmewa
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Yo! I just came back from hiatus too. Ign Amewa feel free to add
  • DkilDkil
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Yo yo yo! I came back not long ago. IGN Dkil, feel free to add me, while space last, lol.