Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi "Meme"nto Contest [ SUBMISSION]

Comments

• CyCyCyCy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    Hello, this is my entry. Just a disclaimer that I don't mean any offense to Mabinogi's developers lol. This is just for fun!

ZNHzZLf.jpg

How this meme was done:
    Got outfits for two characters (Enn's outfit was expensive!). There is a part near Alby Dungeon Moongate at Tir that allows no-clip. This allowed me to pose the characters on the area north of Tir. I took screenshots while the post-shader option is enabled in Mabinogi. I waited for rain. I cropped the screenshots, added text then combined them.

IGN: Cyril0321
    Server: Tarlach
    Mistumi
  • NexuszNexusz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    edited February 19, 2018
    vJIAd4L.jpgMiscommunication (Featuring Zombies)
By Nexusz of Mari
    XiokunMistumi
  • SibbSibb
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    lOTuU5l.jpg

IGN: Siberry
    Server: Alexina
    TaboishiGreta