Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New pet gacha!

GretaGreta
Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
edited August 8, 2017 in General Chat
Hello everyone! :) We will be having another pet gacha! This time it's Milky Way pets (and some other festival pets)! Some of Milky Way pets were available during past events (Milky Way Nimbus and Pegasus pets) so i think that's a good chance for people who missed them few months ago. There's also other versions of Milky Way pets (Bone Dragon, Ice dragon, Scooter), Imp scooter, Mir Dragon (i need this guy, i don't know why i didn't get one before), some other festival pets (Festival Fox, Festival Hopper, Festival Alto, and Party Hat Pony).

mDoCNSs.jpg
Wu9GjuZ.jpg
zA6lMmW.jpg
a0IcVfA.jpg
ZLhexfk.jpg
MAKHkgz.jpg

I hope these guys will have dye gacha in their inventory.
AtaraxizHelsa

Comments

• SacredCrimsonSacredCrimson
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    DAT HORSE!!!!
    GretaVimiPolicromaSherripawcalypse
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    Looks like they don't have fixed dye this time (Searched around but they are not really mentioning about it)
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I'd rather see crystal deer and the special partners come back. T____________________T I missed their sales.
    GretapawcalypsePlatinaKoki
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Is it literally a gacha? You can't choose which pet you wanna buy and will get random pets?
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    The fact that it has so many Milky Way pets in it personally really deters me from wanting to get it and pet gachas are one of the very few gachas I like. I still have Milky Way Nimbus and Milky Way Pegasus whistles from their events somewhere in my inventory; I don't really need space and I don't like the pets but I can't bring myself to delete them either. I wish the whistles were tradeable.

That inflatable horse doe.
    Sebastian
  • Unwanted2Unwanted2
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    Last one was much better.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Rhey wrote: »
    I'd rather see crystal deer and the special partners come back. T____________________T I missed their sales.

lg6ZrVv8.jpeg
    Kensamaofmari
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited August 8, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    Is it literally a gacha? You can't choose which pet you wanna buy and will get random pets?

Yeah that's what pet gachas do. Usually you can buy one box at a time or they sell a higher priced box with more whistles (like Pixia sold one whistle and three whistles at time, plus the higher box had fruit to level up your pets I think?)

Either way, I think some of these are pretty cute o: But if they're gonna take pets from events and stick them in gachas, I wish Nexon would do it the other way around too. I've always wanted the Nine-Tailed Fox, I wish Nexon would let people have an event to get them in-game, at least just once :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    They better not, this gacha has event released freebies in it. :|
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Some of those are WEIRD!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I really only want the balloon pony and the milky way ice dragon. We never got the music themed pets so.... I guess it's a 50-50 chance we get these. especially since we got 2 of these pets free in events already
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I don't have the money to spend anyway. x-x
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    I really only want the balloon pony and the milky way ice dragon. We never got the music themed pets so.... I guess it's a 50-50 chance we get these. especially since we got 2 of these pets free in events already

You want them to be pink?
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I'm getting tired of these cotton candy pets. x_X
    FweepBehelit
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Gaea wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

You want them to be pink?

I like pink :o I don't want all of them, but I love ice dragons and I will collect every ice dragon ever
    badnewsbarrettAichannGreta
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I want the hopper. Those ears!~ XD
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Don Quixote's floatie tube came to life.
    KokoropawcalypseKensamaofmaribadnewsbarrettSherriHumiliating
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Don Quixote's floatie tube came to life.

It reminded me of this:

[video]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If it's a gacha that is only pets and doesn't have other junk mixed in, then ok.
    If it has consumables, nope!
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    I haven't bought a pet for two and a half years. This definitely isn't going to change that. Pass.