Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet AI question, special skills

BlortadBlortad
Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
edited December 24, 2016 in Help
Since Divine link is a thing now, pets are much more useful to have in battle. That means having a good pet AI is great. I have some good AI's for mine, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to use pets unique skills in their AI. I'm talking about things like the breath skills from the dragons or Holy Rush from the Battle Pegasus from Saga. My Pegasus would be so much more effective if he could use that skill on his own. You cant do it through the interface for setting rules, but you can impost code for AI rules that is hand written. Is there perhaps a way to call skills like Holy Rush if you write it manually maybe?

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Blortad

You could just test it out and see if it works, otherwise manually calling it or clicking it might have to be your option, unless someone knows how to do what you're asking.