Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Laptops and zoom in or out?

l3unnil3unni
Mabinogi Rep: 330
in Technical Support
I don't have a zoom wheel sensor / it's broken so how am i supposed to zoom in and out exactly?
Anytime i change the keys it just flashes black.

Comments

• LostLinksLostLinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    edited August 9, 2017
    well if hot key settings aren't working and its a laptop using two fingers on the touchpad might work.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Moving your cursor to the very top of the screen zooms in, and to the very bottom of the screen zooms out.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Or maybe just get a computer mouse? Easiest solution.
    Xiokuncourtneyypawcalypse[Deleted User]Ataraxiz
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    Moving your cursor to the very top of the screen zooms in, and to the very bottom of the screen zooms out.

Only if you are playing full screen.
    To scroll out in windows mode without having to switch to full screen, enter buildings if you are near any like a bank.
    Zurcishere
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    The best solution is just to buy yourself a USB mouse, preferably a wired model to avoid the cost of batteries. They're super affordable now. I got mine for under $20.
    Greta
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Ye. I have to go into full screen mode to zoom in and out.
    Hotkeys do not work.

But as others said, getting a mouse would be best option
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited August 10, 2017
    I don't know what laptop you use, but every single laptop I've used ever (After 2015) has a scrolls set on their touchpads as two fingers stroking forward or backward/up or down.

You can then scroll websites or your computer folder without a mouse.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    I don't know what laptop you use, but every single laptop I've used ever (After 2015) has a scrolls set on their touchpads as two fingers stroking forward or backward/up or down.

Sometimes the touchpads have sensor problems.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    TNinja wrote: »

Sometimes the touchpads have sensor problems.

Mine has sensor problems and doesn't work like that. I ended up getting a wireless USB mouse. The army ones last a long time, totally worth grabbing for home use.