Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stuck with this Skill Reset Capsule?

ScyoniScyoni
Mabinogi Rep: 420
in Help
I got an All Skill Reset Capsule (Untradable) as a Return Incentive, and I don't want to use it - but I can't drop it and there's no option to destroy it and it won't let me put it into the bank. What can I do?

Comments

• BinhyoungBinhyoung
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I assume put in a support ticket for them to remove, or if it's time limited, wait for it to expire then hit the hour glass in inventory
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Definitely file a support ticket as Binhyoung suggested. I think the Nexon staff already started their holiday break though, so you might not get a response until sometime next week. Another option, if it doesn't have a timer, is to use it and pray to the Mabi Goddesses that it doesn't crash your client. Those things are evil incarnate! D: Resetting all those skills back to rF scares me to even think about it lol.
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    You could always save it for CP training in the future :O Hydra Master title is a pain to get when you have even 3k+ CP.
    Sephanle
  • WahsayahWahsayah
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Hey, I don't want this stupid thing in my inventory and I can't get rid of it. Why is the feature to destroy it or leave it on the ground to rot not implemented as one of the most basic concepts to inventory management of any game?

#MabiLogic

Please fix this. Thanks.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    It is a known problem that currently requires you to submit a support ticket to have removed.

https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us
    Crimsọn
  • RegnierRegnier
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited January 14, 2017
    Hello, i have a problem, as some already know, the quest of the returned miletian gives you several rewards, including 2 all skill reset capsules, the problem is these capsules, you can not throw them, save them in inventory, save them in the bank or pet. How can I get rid of them?. Since it is a nuisance and the only way to disappear is to use them (which I do not want to do)
    Would appreciate any help, thanks