Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Musical Knowledge book 6 → 5

pennybrendapennybrenda
Mabinogi Rep: 1,780
edited December 27, 2016 in Help
i know you can get the book from Barri Advanced for Three, or Fishing at Port Cobh.
but me and my friend fished already for 3 days and still no book. and iam sure if i do barri still no book. there is a really small chance to get the book from barri.

let me ask this question is it even possible to get that book?
(The Soundbox: Heart of the Instrument)
[img]http://i.imgur.com/M3f71jg.jpg[/img]

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited December 27, 2016
    It is extremely rare to fish up that book. So your best option is running Barri Adv with 4 people and hope one you of get the book. Either that or buy it off another player.
    It took me so long to get that book after running Barri Adv many times.
    pennybrenda
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 28, 2016
    I got that book back in day when you could only get it if you run Barri Adv for 3 people. My friend asked me to join in with her husband because he needs that book, but didn't mention anything about giving it if i get one and he only had 1 pass. So after we cleared it i opened my chest and got a book in my very first run XDDD! I didn't even know what book it was and my Musical Knowledge was around rB, but i kept it for future. I kinda feel bad for that guy now... I think it's a bit easier to get it now because of dungeon updates. Now all Adv passes are for 4 people so it's a bit bigger chance for a drop with 4 chests.
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    Greta
    Greta said:

I got that book back in day when you could only get it if you run Barri Adv for 3 people. My friend asked me to join in with her husband because he needs that book, but didn't mention anything about giving it if i get one and he only had 1 pass. So after we cleared it i opened my chest and got a book in my very first run XDDD! I didn't even know what book it was and my Musical Knowledge was around rB, but i kept it for future. I kinda feel bad for that guy now... I think it's a bit easier to get it now because of dungeon updates. Now all Adv passes are for 4 people so it's a bit bigger chance for a drop with 4 chests.
    thnx. i will try then barri dungeon. but where do i get the barri adv ?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 28, 2016
    You can get it from Barri Int end chest, Barri Dungeon Pass Box (you can get this box from Glutton Monkeys in Hot Springs if you give them Loved Food, which is Vegetable Soup or Shrimp Fried Rice), you also have a chance to get it from Partner's Gift Box (Laighlinne one's counts too).
    pennybrenda
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Just remember there is a reason that book cost millions from other people.
    pennybrenda
  • pennybrendapennybrenda
    TheNyanCat

Just remember there is a reason that book cost millions from other people.
    x_x
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    pfft :o it only cost so much because people suck and like to over price things on here.
    pennybrenda