Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Life Skill Idea

javon113javon113
Mabinogi Rep: 330
edited August 9, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Have you ever seen someone with a tail, and think, man i wish i had that. or saw someone with animal ears and felt bad that you couldn't afford to get some yourself?

new skill that kinda uses the idea of skinning, and taxidermy.

Now imagine your one heck of a smith, or a tailor. and you also have some decent combat skills. Wouldn't it be awesome, if you had a skill that let you finish it.
this skill would give you skin, bones, ears, ect. but small pieces of it's "form"

then you could collect all the pieces to make a replica of it taking it to the anvil and smiting some armor out of it's bones, and horns (if any)

Or tailoring it to make a robe out of it's fur, or tails, or even ears you can wear.

I think that would be neat.
NegumikoAmesenpaiDanievictria

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this is a interesting idea that could encourage players to hunt animals more. maybe getting the animal pieces could work a bit like the ingredient hunting skill. a passive skill when you kill a animal it has a chance of dropping the material you need just like ingredient hunting has a possible chance of dropping ingredients for food.
    Danievictria
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Sounds kind of brutal for a game like Mabinogi.
  • javon113javon113
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Sherri wrote: »

have you ever worn a tail cap? the idea is not wrong. its clearly already happening behind the scene.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Taxidermy sounds like a great idea. Could even add things for the Homestead.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    YangKoete wrote: »

Then you could sing, "I use antlers in all of my de-cor-at-ing!"

All jokes aside, I could totally go for this. My main could use a pair of wolf ears...
    YangKoete
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    YangKoete wrote: »

Then you could sing, "I use antlers in all of my de-cor-at-ing!"

All jokes aside, I could totally go for this. My main could use a pair of wolf ears...

THAT'S IT, NEED TO MAKE A GIANT NOW NAMED "THEGUYGASTON" NOW.
    Danievictria
  • FalskullFalskull
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,385
    Sherri wrote: »

sounds kinda brutal? Are you playing mabi the same as everyone else? The Mabinogi story-line is brutal as crap and this is suppose to be what comes after Vindictus. i dont see how its not brutal
  • DaNickDaNick
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Why not call it dismantling?