Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• KaisKais
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,140
    I don't have much fashion clothes collected nor am I a fashion expert, but I have a few hand me downs over the years that I like.

I wonder what I should drink...
    IMek1af.jpg
    ys8qA7B.jpg
    2DyE8XI.jpg
    Outfit:Battleborn Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Cute Metal Stud Earrings
    Shoes: Alice's Shoes
    Gloves: Bracelet
    Accessories: None

Sempai Gulliver, please notice me...
    EITJXHw.jpg
    NRAVzG6.jpg
    rsHa8gJ.jpg
    Outfit:Macaroom Mistress Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Cute Metal Stud Earrings
    Shoes: Witch Scathach Shoes
    Gloves: None
    Accessories: None

I got a few others lying in my dressing room, but I don't think the old dye colors on it look that well.
    LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • TotonoTotono
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    edited August 10, 2017
    I was playing around in wardrobe face options and came up with a scary version of Totono to go with the random armor set I decided to make. I thought it was amusing and sort of gave the vibe of having some cursed armor that possesses it's wearer >:)

Warning: About 3 spoopies worth of spooky ahead.

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you Murderkitten. (Don't worry, she still has 0 non fashionogi related skills trained)

VJ9BqUG.png

Sturdy ox boots armor and gloves, Celtic warrior axe, kitty ears and tail like usual :3
    LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Summer's almost over... time to enjoy the beach while I can ~

2Ru16xr.jpg

Head: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Body: Summer Vacation Outfit F
    Hand: Pearl Shine Bracelet
    Shoes: Striped Sailor Sandals
    Tail: Fox Tail
    Wings: Colorful Dainty Ribbon Wings
    LittleCeci
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    unknown.png
    unknown.png

Outfit: Macaroon Dress
    Shoes: Eluned Urban Chillin'
    Gloves: Idol Plaid
    Headwear: Frilly Ribbons
    Wings: Twinkling Cutiepie Wings

Names may be a tad off because I'm not in game at the moment <~>

I just wanted to put this here because I love this outfit. It's very cute, and the wings were a gift from a friend ❤
    LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Kais Hello welcome! :) Sorry for the late reply and its all good.Love the colors on the Battleborn, especially with the earrings matching the green. Not a color scheme I see very often which is awesome. Macaroom Mistress Dress is lovely in its original colors :D Its okay no worries, as long as you like the dye colors that's what matters!

@Anemki You're welcome and wow congrats on the Northern Lights Set. I'm hoping to get it one day haha no rush for it. Is the metal parts regular dye or are they metal dye? I noticed some of the things that are metal but dyeable with regular dyes instead of metals come out looking a little differently. The darker teal looks nice and don't see it very often. Also congrats on the Peaceful Bohemian Wear. Its a lovely dress and all the new chairs and props in the gach are awesome. Most of my gold went towards getting those instead of the new set. Also thank you for linking the items to the wiki, I've included the names in case people wanted to look it up but I know that's not always the case if the page doesn't exist.

@Totono Very creepy looking, I think you've done well and very striking colors, I love the combination of the red, gold and black. :)

@Chibisai Very true haha and love the shades that you dyed the dress and dyed the chain silver white. :) I was little worried how it would look if I dyed the chain silver but yours turned out well so excited to show my own later.

@Ataraxiz Hello welcome and its all good, you don't have to include the names. Its for if people want to look it up for themselves and its a very cute outfit and the wings are lovely. :)

Hello! Sorry its been awhile, mostly afk when I get online for Mabi and life just got really busy. I meant to post this days ago (its already on my Tumblr RIP) but things came up and I put it off. Anyway I’m here now haha and showing off the Majestic Knight Armor Set (F) with the Braided Pigtail Wig (F) from the Mission Point Event. All the metal pieces are regular dye, so I used grey dyes to get it to look like metal (Justice Outfit Set is another one that has all reg dye even on metal looking parts) and I love how it came out. The underskirt part and the pants for the male set are all one dye part with the metal chestplate. I also got the Serene Resting Log whooo glad to have another two-seater chair haha. Took pictures with a friend who was wearing the male set.

EAFPhYp.png

FTDa6zP.png

mFjdrn0.png

Outfit: Majestic Knight Armor (F)
    Headpiece: Braided Pigtail Wig (F)
    Shoes: Majestic Knight Boots (F)
    Gloves: Majestic Knight Gauntlets (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Serene Resting Log
    Yamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I actually owned this outfit before but I didn’t wear it much so I sold it. Since its been re-released, I decided to get it again haha. I thought I didn’t wear this Fluffy Puppy Bag before so I took pictures with it but I saw I did before LOL oops that’s okay. I kind of wanted to do a back-to-school kind of outfit so I wanted to use the backpack. I wasn’t sure what to wear for shoes but I liked how these Rin Tohsaka Loafers looked with the outfit (They’re unfortunately not dyeable but I still like them). I’m super ecstatic since I just got my tail :D I’ll have pictures of it up soon!

a9XHJl9.png

vnUsI8d.png

Outfit: Premium Summer Newbie Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Shoes: Rin Tohsaka Loafers
    Gloves: Femme Marble Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Fluffy Puppy Bag
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I was excited to see the new items from the Watermelon Event. The new items weren’t too rare (I still haven’t seen any of the Lotus Umbrellas selling RIP) and the times I did do the event, I got Watermelon Hats, Straw Hats or sometimes the new items. I have both the Lifeguard Rescue Buoy (Torpedo looking Float) and the Lifeguard Floation Device (The Donut). I’m wearing the Lifeguard Uniform (F) which doesn’t come with a pose (I was just using the gesture Promote). I love how it looks with the whistle and three parts being dyeable. I also got the Lifeguard Visor but LOL umm that doesn’t look good so I’m not wearing it haha.

LPbXtAl.png

iPpRwhR.png

Outfit: Lifeguard Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Flamenco Dancer Wig (F)
    Shoes: Bright Elven Summer Sandals (F)
    Gloves: Raccoon Family Basic Bracelet
    Accessories: Lifeguard Rescue Buoy, Lifeguard Floation Device
    Yamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! :D My friend found me a Beach Party Outfit (F) and I got it (I already have both Wigs and I just picked up the shoes and bracelet). I was actually gonna leave the metal part alone but Milk suggested I dye it silver to match with my other stuff so I tried it out. I actually really like how it came out and I dyed the Summer Vacation Bracelet (F) silver as well to match. I got this version of hte outfit because it has the rose tattoo on both arms. I was gonna dye the bottom part of the dress brown but I saw that the rose part tattoo was on the same dye part and went with dark pink instead (the green isn’t dyeable). I have the Summer Vacation Sandals (F) but they haven’t been dyed yet and I haven’t worn the Bright Summer Sandals (F) yet so thought I’d do it with this outfit. Went with the Clever Student Wig (F) instead of one of the Summer wigs. Also :D here’s my Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail. I wanted another tail for awhile since my Squirrel tail clips into alot of my wigs and wings RIP and I saw this tail on KR and thought it was really cute. Its only two parts, the bow and the tail. The white part on the end isn’t dyeable and I think changes color depending on the main tail. I was gonna go with pink but decided to try brown first in case I didn’t like it. I love it in brown LOL so staying with it. I also got the Wiggling Ribbon Kitty Headband which I’ll be posting pictures soon of :D

QG0Ff6Q.png

cFVlhVr.png

Outfit: Beach Party Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Clever Student Wig (F)
    Shoes: Bright Summer Sandals (F)
    Gloves: Summer Vacation Bracelet (F)
    Accessories: Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
    Yamiofnight
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    GPGsg9h.png

Been awhile since I've shared anything, but figured these nice new summer outfits are pretty cute! Got some other screenshots taken, but eh... lazy to edit them for now, haha...

Me = Beach Party set
    Taka = Summer Vacation set
    LittleCeci
  • MariangelicaMariangelica
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    edited September 1, 2017
    Haaai <<<333 I can't make any new outfits due to lappy issues but I've seen n loved all the outfits going on here so I'd like to share some i have pictures of image-26.png

This is my most recent one I've made i got some free kitty paws and wanted to use em >3>
    Outfit:Macaroon Mistress
    Head Accessory: Cat Ears
    Gloves: Kitty Gloves (?xd)
    Shoes:(i forgot LOL)
    ScavernYamiofnightLittleCeci
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Glad I logged on today to get the hot time outfits! Been so busy this week with work and college that I completely forgot about them. >.< The female outfit made me think of roller derby so I tossed something together for a roller derby theme lol.

DUO6VXM.png

Headgear: Scooter Helmet
    Bodywear: Erinn World Championship Outfit (F)
    Hand: Vanalen Double Bracelets
    Feet: Roller Skates
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • RoyaltyRoyalty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    edited September 6, 2017
    How do I missed posting things in this thread.

I just came back to Mabinogi 2 weeks ago. I saw a five-tailed fox tail I wanted so much. I fought for it because gacha will not give me it and I finally obtained it from someone. Now I can rest in peace. This is the tail I will cherish forever because I spent way too much on it (no kidding)
    qmCWhcx.jpg
    Head: Wiggling Kitsune Headband
    Outfit: Smart Student Uniform (F)
    Gloves: Bell Fox Gloves (F)
    Shoes: Winter Messenger Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Yellow Bountiful Ribbon Wings, Fluffy Five-Tailed Fox Tail
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited September 6, 2017
    It's been a loooooong while, or at least it has felt like it has been. Everyone who has posted still is looking fabulous though, so that's pretty awesome. September is here, so Halloween will be around the corner soon.
    More importantly, it's time to go green in memorium, and pick up my bow and quiver again.

huntress_by_mizu_no_kage-dbmn1bg.jpg
    huntress_2_by_mizu_no_kage-dbmn1bd.jpg
    huntress_3_by_mizu_no_kage-dbmn1bn.jpg

The Broken horn helmet will keep my head warm, while the Millia boots and gloves will keep my hands and feet warm and more importantly free of bugs while the print casual wear will keep my body camouflaged with the trees around me, at least until the leaves start to fall.
    RoyaltyLittleCeciMariangelicaKitsuyasha
  • MilkxlatteMilkxlatte
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,570
    edited September 7, 2017
    HELLO. I'VE COME TO JOIN THE CARI FANCLUB. jk
    I'm just gonna leave this here and see if Cari notices me 8D
    But I will make a legitimate post so that I do not disrespect this thread.

xMvuWEJ.png BqO1FGz.png

Outfit: Cai's Suit
    Headpiece: Plastic Frame Glasses / King of Death Mortello Wig
    Shoes: Eluned Detective Shoes (M)
    Gloves: Detective Gloves (M)
    Accessories: Black Ring Halo, Wings of Tuan

I don't really find a lot of things that go with this hair so most of the time I just wear the glasses or I wear my Languhiris Chaser Circlet... or you know just wear the wig over the hair just for the sake of filling in that slot... (I prefer the color on my wig over the dark gray in the dressing room anyway.)

BTW CARI I LOVE YOU
    LittleCeciYamiofnightSoraite
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited September 8, 2017
    @Erika Its all good :D Glad to see you guys again and both Summer sets are super cute on you guys. Always love how you guys matched but in different colors :D

@Mariangelica Hello and welcome! its okay, thank you for sharing your adorable outfit. Don't get alot of people who use green so its nice to see it being used and the paws are adorable :) I'll have to pull mine out eventually and put an outfit together with it.

@Shoog Hello again :D and the hot time outfit is awesome, I need get a picture of mine. Yours is super cute, I really like that hairstyle with the Scooter Helmet :D Love the idea of a roller derby, I made mine more into a cheerleader thing haha.

@Royalty Hello again and prob because I haven't posted on it for days oops. Welcome back and congrats on the five-tail fox tail and I know what you mean, its price skyrocketed on Mari RIP for my friends who wanted it. Very adorable outfit, the Smart Student Uniform (F) has to be one of my favorites :D and I love the pink x yellow x white you got going on.

@Yamiofnight Hello glad to see you again haha and very true. I'm excited for Halloween, expecting to see some costumes pop up on here and love the shades you used on that outfit. I actually haven't seen that hat used in game so its nice to see someone using it :D Guess you'll be going orange to camouflage when it becomes fall (maybe) haha :D

@Milkxlatte MIIIIIIILK YOU ARE MY FAN CLUB LOL and ofc I notice cause its you 8D YOU'RE HARD TO MISS YOU GORGEOUS THANG and congrats on the Cai Suit, I forgot you got that. I keep mistaking it for the Birman Apothecary Outfit and Suit for Alchemist-in-Training LOL RIP but it looks good and the Halo looks awesome glad you got it :D I love the glasses with the hair or even just the hair itself, I think it looks good and the Langu Chaser Circlet too <333 D: HOPEFULLY MORE HAIR DYE COLORS COME OUT SO YOU CAN HAVE A NICE GREY HAIR :D

ALSO I LOVE YOU MILK <3

Hi, sorry its been awhile. I’m on Mabi but I’m usually afk with a shop while working on stuff. I’m still around though haha. I finally got this dress. :D Ended up buying it since I stopped doing the daily for Festia RIP. It wasn’t too bad a price so I didn’t mind and one part of it was already pink which works out haha. I actually have all the pieces but I like to switch it up so I used the Flamenco Dancer Wig (F), Portia’s Shoes and 7th China Anniversary Ring. Also wearing my Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail though can barely see it haha. I’ve gotten other outfits as well I can’t wait to show in next couple days. :D

A7JcUgV.png

0RAfCZN.png

RoyaltyYamiofnight
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    So I haven't been on lately... And when I do get on, I see one of those teacher outfits...

tumblr_ow69keqYEK1taxs7jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ow69keqYEK1taxs7jo2_540.jpg

Head: Red Eye Strap Hat
    Body: Royal Academy Home Ec Teacher Oufit
    Hand: Terks' Open-Finger Gloves
    Feet: Home Ec Teacher Shoes
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • MariangelicaMariangelica
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    This is one of the first outfits I managed to make it took me awhile cuz i was still deciding a color scheme and settled for minty green orangey chocolate brown (?) And a nice blue took me awhile to deciddecide on a shade of blue xD but I've grown to like this one
    image-27.png
    Head Accessory: Bunny Ears (that's what it's called right?)
    Outfit: Lively Snowflake outfit F
    Shoes: I FORGOT AGAIN DX
    Angle likes this outfit cuz it's cute xD and the colors look nice imo
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Aeren Its okay, welcome back! :D The teacher outfits are awesome haha love the blue you used on the skirt and shoes.

@Anemki its all good, I'm trying to get back into posting more often haha. The trim looks nice and I bet,there's alot of rare flashys out there now so hope you find things worth dyeing with your rare flashy :D Armor can be a little tough to match but glad to see its getting some love, I actually don't own alot of armor sets but I'll be posting up the Lamellar Warrior set soon (Finally got all the pieces thanks to the gach re-releasing it). Congrats on the Frosted Borealis Blade, it looks really nice. I've been collecting the materials as well to get one crafted for a friend.

@Mariangelica I like it, its not something you see very often and stands out. I especially like the use of mint and brown since they're not used very often. :D

Hello! I’ve actually been wanting this dress for awhile but was worried it get re-released (which it hasn’t so whooo LOL Pihne Wig was re-released the day after I brought it RIP) so I’ve been putting off buying it. I finally found one for a good price and got it. I didn’t expect that the gold parts (minus the armlets) would be undyeable RIP. I didn’t have anything to match and the armlets would have looked really out of place if they were silver so I dyed them as similar as I could to the gold. The top part is actually a lighter pink than the dress (because I didn’t like how brown looked) but its kind of hard to tell which is okay haha. I don’t think I’ve used the Pierrot Bracelet before (I might have but I don’t remember) and the gold part matches really well so thought I’d use them. Also been awhile since I used the Neat Half Ponytail Wig and Scathach Shoes so I pulled them both out. A gorgeous dress, hope I did it some justice (even if that gold is hard to match LOL).

D7UscnM.png

hOR2PyF.png

Outfit: Luxurious Evening Dress
    Headpiece: Neat Half Ponytail Wig
    Shoes: Scathach Shoes
    Gloves: Pierrot Bracelet
    YamiofnightMariangelica
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I thought this outfit was really super cute haha and I imitated what Nexon had on the announcement page with the girl waving Pom Poms and used my Pom Poms so she looks like a cheerleader. I absolutely adore this wig, I thought I was actually gonna hate it after I brought it LOL but its one of my favorites now and love how it looks on my character. The Detective Shoes (F) might be dyed a little off, I think this is my 2nd time using them and they looked funny but I actually liked them with this outfit. And yes that is the Rich Man NPC walking behind me while I’m taking screenshots LOL. You can’t see it (I didn’t think about taking pictures) but yeah my Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail is back there.

cQZ9jM1.png

xBA76ZQ.png

Outfit: Erinn World Championship Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Bright Student Wig (F)
    Shoes: Detective Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    YamiofnightMariangelica
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited September 14, 2017
    It's been a while since I posted here but I wanted to share this. I LOVE dragons, I have always loved dragons. So when I heard that there was going to be a black mask appearance scroll out, I knew I just HAD to have it. No luck with the gacha and my boyfriend was able to buy his early, which I was super happy that he got his. After advertising for about a week straight, a friend of ours pulled out from the gacha and my boyfriend gave me have the money for it, I was super happy. I wanted an extra special outfit to showcase how gorgeous this looked, so I put together a sort of really nice outfit. I also got lucky and pulled an Ice dragon support puppet from the new gacha.

c4b9d2bfc8b51bd56e210d20d5433462.png

Head gear: Wiggly Kitsune headband
    Body: Laighlinne Cuirass Garment
    Gloves: Royal Princess Gauntlets
    Shoes: Royal Princess Boots
    Tail: Kitsune Tail
    Wings: White Angel Wings
    Weapon: Celtic Druid Staff with black mask appearance scroll
    Accessory: Ice dragon support puppet

IGN: Fayekaiba
    YamiofnightLittleCeciMariangelica