Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Reforge Time Weekend

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited August 11, 2017 in Vault
As we start to head into the second half of the year, we're bringing back the Reforge Time Event and the Refined Reforging Tool PLUS! This weekend, get 30% off the Fine and Credne's Reforging Tools, pick yourself up some Refined Reforging Tool PLUS, and use them to get your equipment in the best shape possible.

00IwZ-439bc6a5-b7a3-4c7c-936d-2c7c12eb90c5.jpg

Reforge Time Event

Event Dates:
  • Friday, Aug. 11, 11:00AM PDT - Tuesday, Aug. 15, 11:00 AM PDT

Event Details:
  • Rare chance to trigger a higher rank during reforge
  • Affects Reforging, Fine Reforging, Credne's Reforging, Amazing Reforging, Refined Reforging Tools and Refined Reforging Tools PLUS

Returning Refined Reforge Tools PLUS

Event Dates:

Padu5A9.png

Note:
  • Refined Reforging Tools PLUS do not increase the number of reforging effects
  • Reforging stats depend on where the item is equipped. Different stats also have different possible maximums
  • Reforging Rank 1 does not have Demigod, Paladin, Dark Knight or Beast Mode options
  • Refined Reforging Tools PLUS can grant Transforming lines
  • If you reforge multiple times, the existing reforging effect might end up the same or lower
  • Refined Reforging Tools PLUS will never Reforge a stat bonus below certain values:
    • Min Damage: +5
    • Max HP: +2
    • Strength: +3
    • Will: +2
    • Dexterity: +3

Reforge Tool Sale

Event Dates:
OTWfAgt.png

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    :OOOOOO GONNA REFORGE MY RKA LEZ GIT IT BOYZ
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    Bleh, 35 PLUS reforges and no rank ups at all.

Seems the odds are still low.
  • PudgyHamsterPudgyHamster
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Bought a stack of 50 reforge pluses. Took me that and 35 fines and 2 crednes to get 4 items from r3 to r1.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Bought a stack of 50 reforge pluses. Took me that and 35 fines and 2 crednes to get 4 items from r3 to r1.

What a waste lol.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Seems like the rates are worse by that note lol I had thought reforge pluses ranked up like there's no tomorrow
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    Yeah seems like the odds barely changed.