Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Please take another screenshot" Report fail

PsylocinPsylocin
Mabinogi Rep: 735
edited August 12, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
Obviously, If taking another screenshot worked, I wouldn't need to do this post.

How long is the reporting function going to remain inoperative? Previous attempts only gave "Error during transmission, Try again" errors.

http://imgur.com/a/0P2jM

(for some reason, it refuses to post properly)

Because "lol, i can't reproduce this by the obvious methods so incomplete.", here's a protip.

Press the "Report User Abuse" button in text box
fill out all the information, ensuring to press the "take screenshot" button
press send

>>"take another screenshot
If that's not all you need, you're doing something wrong.
SherripawcalypseAtaraxizVeylaine

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I agree, the option to report in the game really needs to be fixed. -_-
    pawcalypseiMattxC
  • PsylocinPsylocin
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    edited August 12, 2017
    Original post edited because "lol incomplete". i'm also not sure how this got moved to "general chat" from bugs.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited August 12, 2017
    OH MY GOD THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO!

I was trying to report a troll and it wouldn't send -3- He's still harassing people today. Surprised they haven't been banned yet ewe

Not sure what's going on with it, but someone told me Nexon was getting overwhelmed with tickets and they cut it off to make it more efficient or something. I dunno, they said they we're trying to make it easier for them to go through? Not sure.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    You should be able to send a ticket right through the site if you need to report someone, or you could try talking to live support too if they're there? I think you can also report people here in the Contact Moderator section.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    You should be able to send a ticket right through the site if you need to report someone, or you could try talking to live support too if they're there? I think you can also report people here in the Contact Moderator section.

There's a Contact Moderator section? Whoa..

Anyways, I'm working with a group of people who are helping when he comes around since I'm not in game a lot right now. Busy with other stuff -3-
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

Anyways, I'm working with a group of people who are helping when he comes around since I'm not in game a lot right now. Busy with other stuff -3-

There used to be a Contact Moderator section on the old forums at least... I'm not seeing one now :/ I guess you'll have to submit it through the site itself then.

Just be careful that you and whoever else isn't harassing the guy, even if he's a troll he could still try to report you for it :/

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz

There used to be a Contact Moderator section on the old forums at least... I'm not seeing one now :/ I guess you'll have to submit it through the site itself then.

Just be careful that you and whoever else isn't harassing the guy, even if he's a troll he could still try to report you for it :/

Nah we just stick around and report him for what he says xD He's pretty rude o.e He like.. harasses my guild members and follows us around. It's.. unpleasant. We're reporting them when we can. Tryna make this place more peaceful x-x
    badnewsbarrett
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I feel like it's broken on purpose for a very good reason.
    AtaraxizSherriArjune
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Gaea wrote: »

I feel you fam.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 12, 2017

I feel you fam.

Well I certainly would not want to be falsely reported and then have my account temporarily banned while they investigate. That's happened to a lot of people in the past. That's why it's "broken" and should stay "broken" kthx.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

I feel you fam.

Well I certainly would not want to be reported falsely reported and then have my account temporarily banned while they investigate. That's happened to a lot of people in the past. That's why it's "broken" and should stay "broken" kthx.

Yeah I've seen people get reported and then banned over petty things xD Not fun.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I feel you fam.

Well I certainly would not want to be reported falsely reported and then have my account temporarily banned while they investigate. That's happened to a lot of people in the past. That's why it's "broken" and should stay "broken" kthx.

Yeah I've seen people get reported and then banned over petty things xD Not fun.

I think that's why I am mainly a solo player in-game. Don't want people taking something I said out of context or getting jelly over something.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

I feel you fam.

I think that's why I am mainly a solo player in-game. Don't want people taking something I said out of context or getting jelly over something.

Jealousy is common xD Trust me, people try to get me banned all of the time and I not even do anything to them. It's pretty common in Mari at least.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 12, 2017
    Jealousy is common xD Trust me, people try to get me banned all of the time and I not even do anything to them. It's pretty common in Mari at least.

People suspect me of buying gold even though I have stated multiple times that I make gold from doing elites/hm dungeons (broken seal chains are more common than people think) and selling stuff from events. Occasionally I might do a little bit of gacha here and there. Everything I have I either paid or worked hard for. People can't be hassled to put through some effort and assume the worst.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 12, 2017
    People suspect me of buying gold even though I have stated multiple times that I make gold from doing elites/hm dungeons (broken seal chains are more common than people think) and selling stuff from events. Occasionally I might do a little bit of gacha here and there. Everything I have I either paid or worked hard for. People can't be hassled to put through some effort and assume the worst.

People accuse me of begging for items when people tend to make promises to me or give me gifts for being nice to them. A lot of stuff I've actually paid for, as well.

People also accuse me of other stuff like cheating during Mafia or some other social stuff that's untrue. So I get where you're coming from.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 12, 2017
    People accuse me of begging for items when people tend to make promises to me or give me gifts for being nice to them. A lot of stuff I've actually paid for, as well.

People also accuse me of other stuff like cheating during Mafia or some other social stuff that's untrue. So I get where you're coming from.

Despite everything, I am part of a guild. Depending on what accomplishments a guild member needs completed, we cheat all the time. lol. But that's between us guildies.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 12, 2017
    Despite everything, I am part of a guild. Depending on what accomplishments a guild member needs completed, we cheat all the time. lol. But that's between us guildies.
    LOL
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

Even now, I see this happen though. I've seen many scenarios where petty things get banned but full out bullying isn't justified.

It is extremely common on Mari.
    So many snobs think they own the place..
    If you need anything, I'm here for you QQ
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    This has been an issue for the past...five(?) years it feels. It needs help or a merciful death.
    Psylocin wrote: »
    Original post edited because "lol incomplete". i'm also not sure how this got moved to "general chat" from bugs.

Honestly I'm not sure either. They normally tell you to complete your report according to bug&glitches' guidelines. All that you have left to do is put your character's name and server and that report should be complete enough to pass along.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Buffalos wrote: »
    This has been an issue for the past...five(?) years it feels. It needs help or a merciful death.

Just put it out of it's misery.

If something "really" needs to be reported people can go out of their way and visit the website to file a report.
    Ataraxiz