Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dear GMs, Please extend the Mission Point event

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Sherri wrote: »
    What should be fixed is when you reset a mission and get the same mission as before. Like, really? :/

Oh God agreed. That keeps happening to me, but never did the other times we had this event. I heard they took out some quests this time around, though, and I wonder if that has to do with it? Still annoying either way.

Today I got Refine 30 times. I'm not really into refining so I used my last reset and hoped I could get something like Run Alby. I got the same one.
    Cuz why not
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited August 12, 2017
    IMO I don't think it needs to be extended; the fact that they gave 10 extra days for even the 'log on once a day' was very kind on their part, methinks.

Realistically though, it has taken me ~3hrs a night, every night to do the missions, and I always reset the ones I know will take too long (run Rabbie/Rundal/Peaca, rank up Tailoring/Blacksmithing, etc.)

If the problem you're running into is skill-related, it's been pointed out that you can do resets at Duncan.

If it's mob related, you just need to find ways to run it efficiently; for Mongoose I hunt the Black Mongoose West of Human Mark in Iria, for any SM creatures I do Dorren's Req, for anything on Scathath I go to.... Scathath. Etc.

I don't think this is the event where you should feel you need to 100% it unless you want to, and that you can easily get the armour sets with only doing..... what, a third?

I don't like sitting on a 'you can't have it' stance, but I feel like they were lenient enough on this event....

although IDK why they made JUST the wig 11k...

Edit: I feel like it should also be noted that these threads pop up quite frequently, and of course RL will intercede for many people. However, these events aren't supposed to be a hand-me-out 100% participation; if you're unable to complete the requirements for the event, it's unfortunate, but not necessarily a 'problem' that Nexon needs to 'fix' (other than when you get into ludicrous time-frames like the original Giant Renewal).
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What should be fixed is when you reset a mission and get the same mission as before. Like, really? :/

Oh God agreed. That keeps happening to me, but never did the other times we had this event. I heard they took out some quests this time around, though, and I wonder if that has to do with it? Still annoying either way.

Today I got Refine 30 times. I'm not really into refining so I used my last reset and hoped I could get something like Run Alby. I got the same one.
    Cuz why not

Someone in Bangor is manipulating things hehehe
  • megamanexe79megamanexe79
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    As someone who's trying to do weeklies diligently, one of them is "Raise the level of Close Combat by one". This doesn't appear to be an obvious combat-tab or fighter-tab rank up. What is the mission asking us to do?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    As someone who's trying to do weeklies diligently, one of them is "Raise the level of Close Combat by one". This doesn't appear to be an obvious combat-tab or fighter-tab rank up. What is the mission asking us to do?

It means level the Talent its self from ranking up skills
    Ie. Novice>Naive.
  • roastedpigroastedpig
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,040
    edited August 18, 2017
    hate to break it to you guys but the event is only until the 24th (next week maint), that leaves you with 8 days not 13 ....

(http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J5m)

or not lol, sorry didn't check post dates :p hopefully everyone got what they wanted from the event xD;

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Agreed.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 22, 2017
    I'm so happy that this event is going to end. I'm tired of it already, it takes away a lot of my free time in Mabinogi. I used to be active on raids, SM spam, train my characters and so on, but during this event i just can't... After doing Mission Point for like 1-4 hours, i feel really drained since i'm forced to do silly tasks and all. You would say: "Then don't do them..?", BUT I MUST. I neeeeeeed points for more rewards ;_;...
    Policroma