Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MusicQ Pre-Registration Gift Box not claimable?

GorbonHairchildGorbonHairchild
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
The notice clearly states "Players have through Wednesday, December 28 to claim their MusicQ Pre-Registration Gift Box in-game"

A friend and I have been having a rough year and hoped to be able to login in time to claim the prize. Today is the 28th so it should be there, but the quest and NPC are gone.

Comments

• GorbonHairchildGorbonHairchild
    Yes, I did. The NPC and quest to claim it are gone tho. The must have ended the event before it was supposed to. It clearly says we can claim through today.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Sadly many events end on the dates that are given at 7am pst. You should always assume that every event will end at that time on the date given (although some go to midnight pst).
    Crimsọn
    I had understood that "until" a date meant 7am pst that day, but "through" meant you still had that day to do it.
  • DesuMimaDesuMima
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I've already submitted a ticket about this and spoke to a GM chat. They are refusing to do anything. Shows just how much Nexon cares about us. The rebirth event is still going on but the MusicQ Pre-registration ended early. Obviously the wrong event was pulled. How that was jacked up I don't know but really great job doing it. And flat out refusing to compensate, yep Nexon is awesome. This is why player numbers are dropping so bad. Throwing events at us isn't going to help players stay. Keeping your promises works better.
    This has happened before. I don't get why they cant be clear. Some things they will say exact date and time, others just give a rough guess.