Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is is worth it?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    See and thats another thing I've noticed, do people got gold pouring out their ears? O_o;; I've looked at some of the NPC selling armor and especially players' kiosks and everything is like in the millions.... I only got like 110000 total T~T

You got to start spamming elite shadow missions and hm dungeons for rare drops. If you get a broken seal chain, that's 2.5m right there. lets not forget about events. You can farm those and sell the rewards for millions right there.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    RKA is good for when you're using it between now and if you want to upgrade to Lang.

I suggest doing that because most monsters can hit pretty hard.

Is Lang really that much better than Rka?

I have too much invested into my current rka. Fully upgraded, fh dura 17, vigorous/champion es...working on getting stabbing or longlasting as the prefix.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 13, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    RKA is good for when you're using it between now and if you want to upgrade to Lang.

I have too much invested into my current rka. Fully upgraded, fh dura 17, vigorous/champion es...working on getting stabbing or longlasting as the prefix.

Lang has special perks exclusive to it such as...RNG freezing things+ it makes FH on CRK payout even more by upgrading it to Dagger Speed. That's an extra 2 swing over it's normal variation meaning 40k+ xtra damage if ur decked out. Along side nice xtras on the customizable fashion side and potential X-grade Crafting bonuses. :*

P.S. And the 100% repair fee is only 1k-2k a pop. With the armor @ 5k. So very repair fee modifier friendly that usually comes as a deterrent with end-game enchants. B)
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

Lang has special perks exclusive to it such as...RNG freezing things+ it makes FH on CRK payout even more by upgrading it to Dagger Speed. That's an extra 2 swing over it's normal variation meaning 40k+ xtra damage if ur decked out. Along side nice xtras on the customizable fashion side and potential X-grade Crafting bonuses. :*

P.S. And the 100% repair fee is only 1k-2k a pop. With the armor @ 5k. So very repair fee modifier friendly that usually comes as a deterrent with end-game enchants. B)

Someone tested a while ago but it seems attack speed set doesn't increase final hit attack speed rate. Mind showing me proof that it actually does ?

Also going by other enhancement shouldn't it be 10% faster ? Like 4 extra swing if fh hit 40 time.

@Liyeta

Speed enhancement does not give the Rng bonus like vivace. It upgrades the weapon speed 2 the next tier. B)

FH hit results ultimately do vary from P2P. If u want an inexpensive good idea of estimating what ur fh payout is after calcing ur Speed+gears/music buffs/Lag+latency? Just grab a fast wep and a very fast wep and go fh with it. ;)

The freezing thing...I borrowed a lang set+wep awhile back and was having 2 much fun freezing things it just slipped my mind that it was a weapon exclusive perk. :p

• KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155

The Languhiris is a light armour and it's much better than the next step down which is the Royal Diamond I think. It has weapon speed up effect, no dex penalty, no fighter chain penalty etc etc.

I'd probably say that the RKA is fine because you do get the passive defenses that light armours don't give. Not to mention that the RKA is much much more affordable...
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    newbie wear > all other armors, and is my mains preferred goto piece of gear with matching newbie shoes in its armor slot(with something good looking in the fashion slot) ;)

Semi jokin aside if you want a good heavy armor like others said Royal Knight is one of the best, and easier to get ones if on a budget.
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    edited August 15, 2017
    RKA is generally the goto for Heavy Armor, but I think Dragon Scale Armor will do up until then if you don't have the money or time to spend on RKA. Dragon Scale Armors are also generally sold for relatively cheap too.

For light armors, there's two ways you can go here. Tara Inf Armor is nice to have as gachs normally spit those out with basically x-graded stats in Prot, and some come at r1, and you'll commonly find those for very cheap. Then you can just toss whatever enchants you really need. Gamyu has much less prot but trades that prot for a wider variety of enchants (for example, you can put enchants with Music Buff Effect+ or Magic Attack+ on it where previously you couldnt with other light armors) and still have the Light Armor Mastery bonuses. Gamyu is also relatively cheap, too.

Go with whichever is more affordable and obtainable, and stick with it until you have the means to get something better. I'm 12k and I'm still lugging around my dragon scale armor. (though that's mostly because i'm too lazy to get anything better)
    Kokoro
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    RKA seems to have the best Defence overall.
    However a perfect roll Lang gives you tons of magic def/prot. at the cost of only like half of the def/prot that RKA gets.
    But you also get an attack speed increase.