Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shock Pages

RyuzakimaruRyuzakimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
in Help
Hi guys,

I was thinking I should try to get shock as I saw it gave out a lot of MP. That helps a lot for me as a mage haha. My question is, are the pages difficult to get and what are the pricing ranges usually?

Thank you!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yes the pages are quite difficult to get, the drop rate on some of them is almost non-existent. I remember trying to get the pages from feral brown wolves, and they never dropped even after the slaughter of 100's of their kind. Most players tend to use skill training seals, but that is expensive.

It just depends how much time or money you are willing to invest.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Shock
    Ryuzakimaru
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    edited December 28, 2016
    you can skip this by using training seals, its faster than collecting the pages but if you want to collect them try to not spam, that will make you rage quit, collect them while you do daily missions for example or you can use small objectives, on my experience the worst pages was 7 and 8, even now i could never get them from missions i had to kill hornets to get them.
    Ryuzakimaru
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    edited December 28, 2016
    If you're willing to buy them, 4 and 6 are the most expensive. There's usually at least one person selling a page 6 when Ghost of Parthelon is a daily. Price would depend on what server you're on.
    Ryuzakimaru