Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Erinn Martial Arts Runs

RyuzakimaruRyuzakimaru
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
in Help
Hi again!

I think I only ran this TM once, but I heard it was great experience and people spam it. Are there other benefits that come from doing this TM? Also, what should a party be made up of for it?

Sorry for the excessive posting haha I've been wanting to be more involved with the community.
Thank you again!

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited December 29, 2016
    It definitely is great EXP depending on your party's clear speed. The gold reward is also a nice little addition.

You can also get some NPC outfits like Endelyon's Lymilark Habit, Succubus Bodywear, etc that you can sell to players for a nice bonus.

I'm not sure what the party's should consist of nowadays though.
    Ryuzakimaru
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited January 2, 2017
    Crisis + blaze is the best way to do Martial Arts runs. Fastest too.
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    There are videos of temas and even solo players clearing EMAT. You can watch them for ideas.

Though as Kaga stated, the best method is to use Crisis (Puppet Skill) to gather the enemies as they spawn in one tight bunch, then use Blaze (Magic) to nuke them.
    KagaKtty