Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How do you Get Rich/Make Lots of Gold?

Ottilie_RosamondOttilie_Rosamond
Mabinogi Rep: 530
in General Chat
I heard Fine Reforging Tools help. How much would 35 sell for? I need around approximately 30mil/40mil gold.

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    35 x 500k = 17.5mil
    But gl getting them to sell at that price.
    [Deleted User]
  • Ottilie_RosamondOttilie_Rosamond
    Opalthira wrote: »
    35 x 500k = 17.5mil

Yikes. I don't have that type of real money to be throwing around. LOL
    [Deleted User]
  • LouisdesnowLouisdesnow
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,060
    If your luck is good, head over to the gachapon.
    [Deleted User]
  • Ottilie_RosamondOttilie_Rosamond
    If your luck is good, head over to the gachapon.

Oi, is one of the current ones pretty decent? If so, which one?
    [Deleted User]
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited August 18, 2017
    Bye gold.
    [Deleted User]Faithrend
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 18, 2017
    Pan wrote: »
    Bye gold.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEOuFRy4cfvjPw23flF4C1zJYLCn4pPCAEAbIJFogAYXMiJec6
    I heard Fine Reforging Tools help. How much would 35 sell for? I need around approximately 30mil/40mil gold.

This gacha is ur best bet. Each box comes with a 400% shadow crystal u'll be making bank + w/e side item (might be the jackpot who knows that comes along with it).
    [Deleted User]
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Rhey wrote: »
    Buy gold.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEOuFRy4cfvjPw23flF4C1zJYLCn4pPCAEAbIJFogAYXMiJec6

This gacha is ur best bet. Each box comes with a 400% shadow crystal u'll be making bank + w/e side item (might be the jackpot who knows that comes along with it).

That basically 300k (100k per crystal just a guess price) + whatever item you get.
    [Deleted User]
  • tachiorztachiorz
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    Opalthira wrote: »
    35 x 500k = 17.5mil

Yikes. I don't have that type of real money to be throwing around. LOL
    My friend bought 50 fines for 31m recently
    [Deleted User]
  • tachiorztachiorz
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    400% shadow crystal doesn't increase gold i heard? It have to be way cheaper than 360%
    [Deleted User]
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited August 18, 2017
    Got rich by wearing the same outfit for half a decade. Mostly because I cannot stand it when everyone wears the same thing, which works because there was an enormous lack of non-neophiles at the time. Probably still is for all I care.
    Never spent on enchants either \\

Got rich by just banking fomor scrolls in bulk and dividing it as checks to my 3 closest friends who used to play. Also very rarely if ever visited channel 1 for any reason, I just bought my own wells and got my dyes for free. Being frugal in a videogame works better than real life.
    Greta[Deleted User]Danievictria
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 19, 2017
    How i get a lot of gold:
    1. Do Squires. EVERYDAY. (Preferably 10 hour ones.)
    2. Do dailies. (Especially Tara and Taillteann ones.)
    3. Do dragon raids. (Desert dragon is really profitable, killing it with 4k contribution in all channels will give you at least 400k and also if you sell gold pouches and various outfits/armors at NPC's shops that's extra gold too. You can try Black Dragon raid too, but you need luck on that one and also on some days you might get nothing worthy and your durability got to waste.)
    4. Spam Shadow Wizard Hard Mode. (If you got Elite pass that's even better. And if you got Shadow Crystals that's even more better.)
    5. You can also sell Cash Shop items with gold too, but i don't use this method, waste of real money. (Fine Reforges, Trade Unlocks, Enchant/Repair Protection Potions are probably one of best ways to get gold fast.)
    [Deleted User]SherriFaithrend
  • PanPan
    edited August 18, 2017
    You got rich by turning in fomor scrolls lol?
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited August 18, 2017
    (dungeons also have pages and stuff, gotta pick up everything, even the 10-potions xD)

Depends on what you want to spend the gold on though

having capped bank isn't useful at all if I don't want anything. I did very little spending because I was on my way out of mabi
    Pan[Deleted User]
  • PanPan
    Same.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Got rich by doing doing whatever until one day I woke up and was a moderately high total level with a moderately fat bank.
    [Deleted User]
  • GormandizeGormandize
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    I don't know why people under price Fine Reforges for so little...

We all know $10 = 7m, 35 Fine Reforges are 40 Karma Koin...so that would be 28m not 17, not 15, not 20m. You better off buying ____ from other Players.
    [Deleted User]
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    My way of making money:
    1. Have the SO create a character that will be barely used, except for events.
    2. Ask the SO to give you the things from events that won't be used as the SO isn't interested in the game.
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    Like with the bard's bag or other event thingies. I got rich the first time by sheer luck as the Anniversary Event gave me a huge lot of Lorna Bag Coupons (before I asked the SO to use SO's account, since it was made to try and play together, not for hoarding) - after that hoarded a few flight coupons, gave it to friends and sold what remained.

[It's a legal way of doing it, right?]
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325

Similarly I heard the way to get rich IRL is collecting cans on the street (which is about the equivalent of the fomor scrolls)
    Faithrendpawcalypse
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Get 5 alts, and a bunch of potent crystals
    do your daily lord missions 3x
    3.6m a day :^).
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    lidiya wrote: »

Similarly I heard the way to get rich IRL is collecting cans on the street (which is about the equivalent of the fomor scrolls)

That would be small gems.
    VioletBoypawcalypse