Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth potions not resetting my current level?

SpyxersSpyxers
Mabinogi Rep: 730
in Help
I'm not sure if this is a bug, maybe i've missed something. It's not stated on the event update page itself (the rebirth potion event where you have to be online for 36 hours to receive a free potion)

I've used about 3 of them now, and they haven't reset my current level, while I DO tick the "reset age and level" option on the rebirth screen, double checked if that was my mistake!!
Yet I still seem to rebirth at my last current level before rebirthing. is that part of the rebirth event?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    You will need to add video evidence and your IGN, server For this to be a complete report.