Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Wont let me deposit a check.

SizeplaySizeplay
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited August 18, 2017 in Help
Okay, so I marked this as bugs and glitches because I have deposited 20 / 14m in my bank before, yet all of a sudden i can't deposit 5m because I'm exceeding the deposit limit? And so I'm stuck with a 5m check in my inventory I'll probably never get in the bank? So I have 34m or so in the bank, i'm not sure if that's the bank limit, ugh.

IGN: Sizeplay
Server: Alexina

Comments

• SizeplaySizeplay
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    How many characters do you have? Can you make another?

The bank limit increases by 5 million for each character.

e.g. ~ If you have 7 characters, the bank limit would be 35 million. (10 = 50, 20 = 100, etc)

That's probably why, I have around 6 - 7.. Which is very unfair because Alexina's economy is broken and I need to find ways to afford the 50m + items.
    [Deleted User]
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Rich people usually stores money in pets.
    [Deleted User]Ataraxiz
  • SizeplaySizeplay
    I guess it's the only option I have then.. I really think Mabinogi should expand the capacity though.. How else would we be able to keep up with the broken economy in Alexina?
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Sizeplay wrote: »
    I guess it's the only option I have then.. I really think Mabinogi should expand the capacity though.. How else would we be able to keep up with the broken economy in Alexina?

If anything, increasing/removing the bank limit will only make the inflation worse.
    Greta
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Make absolutely sure to also make your two free "assistant" characters (which are often forgotten these days). Take a human and have them swear fealty to both factions - with the catch being you can only swear loyalty to one per real-life day - which'll net yourself a free Elf and Giant character-card, both of which will further increase your bank-capacity. I imagine few people make doing this a priority anymore, since we generally start with six no-hassle cards right off the bat these days.