Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Item missing after rebirth

l3unnil3unni
Mabinogi Rep: 330
edited August 19, 2017 in General Chat
I'm actually trying to keep my cool about this but i'm actually pretty pissed off.
After rebirthing i noticed that my animated squirrel tail is missing and did not
rebirth with me. I've checked all my pet invos, bank and i don't have VIP so i
know it's not in the VIP tab. I checked my two bags and nothing. Where is my
tail?

Comments

• 6f09096f0909
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,340
    edited August 19, 2017
    Did you check your soul stream inventory?
    [Deleted User]l3unni
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    6f0909 wrote: »

This is actually my only guess unless it was dropped because of not enough space when you rbed. If you end up still not able to find it, I would send in a ticket to possibly get it replaced.
    l3unni
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited August 20, 2017
    Remember to always be informative, calm, extremely polite, and non-accusational for the best results when sending a ticket. It would generally be best to include the estimated time-frame in which the rebirth happened, and precise details on the item you failed to find afterwards, coupled with a genuinely-nice request for the item to be restored. Usually following these practices will lead to both a higher-chance of having a ticket actually answered, as well as leading to faster response times in general.

Beyond that - after they hopefully restore the item - I advise always stripping all gear before rebirthing, that way Nao doesn't cause any accidents when she decides to forcefully redress you (because playing dress-up with Milletians is apparently one of her favorite hobbies).
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    Remember to always be informative, calm, extremely polite, and non-accusational for the best results when sending a ticket. It would generally be best to include the estimated time-frame in which the rebirth happened, and precise details on the item you failed to find afterwards, coupled with a genuinely-nice request for the item to be restored. Usually following these practices will lead to both a higher-chance of having a ticket actually answered, as well as leading to faster response times in general.

I've done this plenty of times for a number of things. This method works the best, and normally they show the same additude back.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Items can also be programmed incorrectly. That balloon given to anyone who did Sabina's wedding chapel, I remember having it equipped when I rebirthed once, and couldn't find it in any of the usual spots.

It somehow got placed in my Shyllien Ecology bag: the game thinks its Shyllien material.

So literally check every bag you have. And also Soul Stream inv.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Items can also be programmed incorrectly. That balloon given to anyone who did Sabina's wedding chapel, I remember having it equipped when I rebirthed once, and couldn't find it in any of the usual spots.

It somehow got placed in my Shyllien Ecology bag: the game thinks its Shyllien material.

So literally check every bag you have. And also Soul Stream inv.

This. The same thing happened with my husband. He rebirthed and the wedding balloon was no where to be find and then he found it in his Shyllien Ecology bag. Don't forget to check the Soul Stream bag also, as I don't think it pops up when you open your inventory. If you feel an Item is truly missing then send in a kind, polite ticket explaining the situation. Provide screenshots of you wearing the item and they can help you by either replacing the item for you or telling you were the Item is on your account.
    Ataraxiz
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    Beyond that - after they hopefully restore the item - I advise always stripping all gear before rebirthing, that way Nao doesn't cause any accidents when she decides to forcefully redress you (because playing dress-up with Milletians is apparently one of her favorite hobbies).

I second this. I always strip myself first because there have been so many times where I've rebirthed and something small, like my wedding ring for example, gets lost in all the clutter of my inv and I panic when it takes me a while to find it, thinking it somehow poofed.

I hope you get your tail back though :(
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Sucks for you.
  • l3unnil3unni
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    6f0909 wrote: »

That's where is was *FP* shoot me.
    [Deleted User]
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Glad to hear you found it! =D
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Yay ^~^ You got it back! There there it's Okies :3 It happens
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Inventory #1 problem of the game.
    DanievictriaClovis15SherriAtaraxiz
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm the kind of person who has their bag inventories open at all times (including the soul stream inv), so it doesn't happen to me.
    However, it's happened to my friends before and they seriously were freaking out. ;-;
    I'm glad you found it! I'd suggest either taking your equipment off before rebirth or opening all your bags/inv.
    Ataraxiz