Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rosevane or Divinehell?

MiDZMiDZ
Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
edited December 28, 2016 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello everyone, I'm in a bit of a guild pickle and I was hoping you could give me your opinions. I want to join an active guild with my character Mamui and the two options are either: Rosevane or the new guild Divinehell. They both sound really nice and I've become Mabi friends with two of the players (one from either guild) so I don't know which one to chose. Any suggestions? Thank you.
  1. Which guild should be chosen?8 votes
    1. Rosevane
       75% (6 votes)
    2. Divinehell
       25% (2 votes)

Comments

• ErotsuErotsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    I can`t tell you much about Divinehell for i`ve not run into their members often.
    Rosevane seems to have a social bunch in dubarton ch5 and meanwhile i`m not friends with any of em other than one member.
    They do go there often and seem to enjoy themselves,But i also overheard from someone they had some drama going on.
    But no person is perfect,Stuff happens
    so i`d sugest rosevane purely because i`ve never met a Divinehell member that i can remember.
  • ErotsuErotsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    And if you want an option C, Haven's a good place to look into for a guild, needless to say i`m prettymuch sponsoring the guild i`m a member in.
    but they`re fairly active,big and friendly, They have a dischord chat wich is a little community with players not just members, i`ve never had an issue in here since i rejoined, A forum they`re trying to implement more use in, on a daily basis they tend to run Elite missions if anyone has a pass,Raids and Lord missions.
    Within the disch chat you can also find a little "market" chat if you`re ever in doubt about item prices or such i`ve always gotten answers there.
  • HesitaHesita
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    In all honesty, I just recently remade Divinehell. I think you should go with Rosevane.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited February 22, 2017
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited February 22, 2017
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    @Ataraxiz

@Hestia

Hestia just said that she remade Divinehell and that I should go with Rosevane. Does that mean I'm not welcome or does she just think I will not be happy with a small guild? Because I don't really care what size it is, I'd just like to have fun with everyone.
  • HesitaHesita
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I said that so that you know you are welcome to join Divinehell or that if you prefer you can join Rosevane. Sorry if I confused you.